Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center
US$154
US$134
Residence Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)
US$169
US$140
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$118
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$143
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$662
US$558
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$98
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$104
Hotels.com
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$163
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$128
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskrocco's tacosthe concierge loungerestaurants and shopsnice staypool areashort drivei highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelfort lauderdaleking bedthe entire stafflobbybarrypanerabocarenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2009

As a frequent visitor to the Boca Raton area, I can't say enough great things about the Boca Raton Marriott. It really feels like "a home away from home". The property is ideally located for both business and pleasure, is meticulously maintained. the rooms are very clean with wonderful, inviting beds and bedding, the pool area is quiet and lovely and the gym - though small - is more than adequate and very cheerful and clean. But what really sets this hotel apart from its competition is the staff. My husband and I are frequent travelers and are very picky about where we stay (usually high end properties) and we are also platinum members with Marriott. We have NEVER encountered such professional, welcoming and accommodating people as the staff at the Boca Raton Marriott. Angela Caminiti (Guest Relations) is amazing! Her energy and commitment to making sure hotel guests are 100% happy with all aspects of their stay probably play a big role in why this hotel is so successful and guests return time after time. Florence, Barry, Melissa and Kelly with "At Your Service"/Front Desk are always helpful and gracious. The Boca Marriott has one of the best run concierge lounges of any Marriott property we have stayed at. Kathy and Marie really take pride in making sure that the lounge is warm, inviting and well stocked. Maybe Marriott should use the people who work here to train the staff at other hotels in the Marriott family? In summary - when traveling to the Boca area - this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2009

I stayed here while I was attending a conference at another hotel. The conference hotel was much more expensive. The Boca Raton Mariott was at a nice location. There was a shopping center in walking distance. The hotel rooms were clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2009

Great location. Shopping and restaurants on property. Clean rooms and decent pool.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2009

Stayed here Labor Day weekend as we were looking at property to purchase in the Boca/Delray Beach area. Although I wouldn't book this hotel for a vacation (as there are not enough resort amenities) I would not hesitate to stay here again. Staff was wonderful, room was clean, bed was very comfortable. We had a great AAA rate that I found on the marriott website and when we checked in I asked for a high floor and the nice women at the desk gave us a concierge floor. If you were here for business or just needed a clean fresh room and can get a good rate like I did you'll do well. I didn't use the pool/hot tub but did see there were a few people using it. It was crowded. The pool bar area was closed. There is a Panera Bread and Starbucks shop within walking distance out the back of the hotel. There is also a lovely sitting area with a fountain in the back of the hotel. The business center was also very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jerseygirl41plus
Reviewed 2 September 2009

This Marriott has a wonderful location, in an outdoor mall that has a small supermarket of excellent quality, a chocolatier, star bucks, several nice restaurants and more. It is a short driving distance (as are many hotels) to barnes & noble, whole foods, beach.

If your primary need for cleanliness is a crisp clean bed - you've got it! The bed was comfortable, crisp and clean. However, I am a stickler for this part and even after pre-tipping and asking the cleaning woman to wipe down the bathroom door it was not done. There were dirty fingerprints on both side of the bathroom door, and on the refrigerator cabinet. The chrome toilet paper holder was similarly not wiped clean in some time and had an accumulation of stains, prints and dust. Same for spots on the floor.

The staff was very welcoming and made huge efforts in this!

Most frustrating was that there was no basic television to watch. Just some CNN before bed or some law & order would have been a nice thing. Everything on the TV had a charge! - Wireless was included in the room - I do not know if this is standard or because I made the request on the phone when making my reservation.

I would still consider staying here because of the location. I like a simple breakfast from the supermarket and a Starbucks coffee. Similarly, the dinning choices are nice - have a drink and walk to your room.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travel4Joy
czucker, General Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2009

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and providing us with great feedback on your recent stay visit. We value your business and with your feedback we can only become a better hotel for all guests that travel to our Boca Raton area. I have shared your comments about the lack of detailing you found with your guest room and we have already begun in retraining our housekeeping team and also improved on our inspection process so all our guests can expect a clean and sanitized hotel. We also have many different television channel options and we reviewed the issue with your room which we found to be an isolated programming deficiency with the remote control and all stations have been resumed to the variety that we have at our hotel. Please feel free to reach out to me any time and even contact me directly when your plans bring you back to our area so I can personally handle your arrangements. I look forward to having you back with us soon.

Cathy Zucker