Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Stayed here for a week, during which we interacted with much of the staff. The room was clean and comfortable. Kids enjoyed watching the bridge rise from the swimming pool, watching the fish from the dock after sunset, and the free cookies. The hotel shuttle was very useful getting to the beach and easy to use. I was disappointed that I was unable to get a cup of coffee poolside during the kids morning swim, because the bar was not yet open and since the kids were already in the pool I was unable to go over to the restaurant. The restaurant was a bit expensive and didn't offer a kids menu.

• Stayed: June 2014
Ron P, Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Dear GeoAmy75:

Thank you for your visit and your review! We are delighted to read that you enjoyedthe resort, staff, cleanliness levels, the entertainment provided by the draw bridge and the cookies.
based on your feedback, we will be looking at our offerings poolside during the early party of the morning.

Thank you for your feedback once anagin and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you and your family in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,122)

995 - 1,001 of 1,122 reviews

Reviewed 2 September 2014

The pleasure begins in the lobby with stunning art work and excellent service. The room is stunning from beginning to end - awesome bathroom, fantastic bed and views of the lake and the ocean. The restaurants and pool is right on the water. Have I mentioned that the service is exceptional?

Room Tip: Definitely ask for lake/ ocean view room.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo

Dear MarniSpencerDevlin:

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor audience! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the leves of service provided by our team as well as our breathtaking resort.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

When I took a shower in the tub, I almost fell 3 times. There were no treads on the bottom of the tub. I almost killed myself. Also, if I am a guest at your establishment, why the hell do I have to pay the exhorbitant prices to park there? I have done a lot of travelling in my time, and have NEVER had to pay for parking at a hotel that I stayed at!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Maio P, Front Office Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

I hope you know our guests safety is our number one priority and your comments are taken very seriously. I do hope you will come back to the Waterstone and give us an opportunity to show you how much we care about you!

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised. Didn't expect much when I saw the outside but looks clean and bright inside. The service was also better than expected and the rooms are OK. Value for money and good if you need a put stop

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Ron P, Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear Marcdxb:

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to share your review with us. I am thrilled to read such a positive review from such a well traveled, senior Trip Advisor contributor. We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to Boca Raton.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Incredible views, service, and a great location. No doubt where I'll stay the next time I'm in Boca. The room was clean & spacious, and the staff was clearly committed to ensuring I had a perfect experience during my stay and during each meal.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ed D:

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor audience. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed the clean and spacious environment we provide for our guests. I am specially pleased about your comments regarding our team and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I stayed at the Waterstone before it's makeover, and again for my mother's wedding last weekend - Wow!! I am admittedly a bit of a princess when it comes to accommodations, and this hotel/resort is absolutely wonderful. From the staff (request Sam as your waiter!!) to the new look and accommodations, it was an absolute pleasure to stay here. The food is delicious, the service is superb, and the makeover has made a world of a difference. I 100% will be going back and highly recommend staying here.

1  Thank Brittany H

Dear Brittany H:

Thank you for your business and for your review! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the resort and your time with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Really nice hotel but the noise outside the balcony was frustrating until after 5pm. Other than that I would definitely stay again but would like to be notified prior to or given the option to reserve a hotel that's renovating. Great staff and the restaurant breakfast was outstanding!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ron P, Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Brian D:

Thank you for choosing the Waterstone Resort and Marina! Thank you also for taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor audience. We apologize for any inconvenience the work being performed on a section of our ballroom's roof may have caused. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the resort otherwise.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.