“Nice place to Stay”

Hilton Boca Raton Suites
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Overall we had a pleasant experience. We utilized the complimentary breakfast, well worth getting up for! We also used the pool. It was clean, comfortable and very picturesque. The rooms was a little smaller than what the pictures shown but work with our families needs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 631nancyk
Write a ReviewReviews (1,191)

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is the 2nd time I stayed here. Last time was Jan 2008. The room looked identical to how it looked 6 1/2 years ago. So I would say that is really the only drawback to the hotel. It just isn't 'stylish'. However, I am sure the rates would be higher if they remodeled.
The check in/out was super easy. The suite was clean, the bed was comfy, many towels and toiletries were provided, there were two flat screen tv's, there was a balcony (which I sadly didn't utilize). The only downfall really was that my refrigerator was unplugged for some reason. I realized it the next morning when my bottle of water was warm. So I had to pull it out of its compartment to plug it in. (I'm sure if I would've called, they would've done it for me).
The hotel has a very unique atrium look which I love (the 'living room' window of your room faces out into the atrium to get the natural light). They offer a complimentary breakfast which is enjoyable (carrot muffins were so good!). One thing to be prepared for though (which I was not on the first morning)-- they seat you and you have a server who provides you with coffee and water and cleans up after you. So be prepared with cash for tipping. I had to go back up to my room and grab cash. You can even have eggs or waffles made fresh for you (if you wait in line). The second morning I 'got smart' and saw that they had styrofoam cups along the wall, so I grabbed that and filled up one more cup of coffee "to go" from the carafe on my table before I left for the day. The hotel also offers a complimentary happy hour. The bartender was very sweet and I enjoyed this perk as well.
There was also a small 'shop' off of the lobby. You can get snacks, drinks, a few toiletry needs and gifts.
The only other 'issue' I had was that there was no free wi-fi. Only Hilton members get that for free.
But overall, I definitely enjoyed staying here.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank hollyNhollywood
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for the positive feedback.

I’m very pleased you enjoyed the comfort of our suites, our relaxing ambiance, and the quality and value of our complimentary breakfast and cocktails. I apologize for the refrigerator not being operational for you. With regard to our suite decor, we are always improving and updating the hotel, and we are discussing plans for a future suite renovation for a fresh, contemporary look.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The hotel staff was very accommodating and the rooms were fine. There was some minor issues with paint peeling in the interior near the ool and some need for painting. the generous free cocktail hour for two was superb. However it would be nice if the bar hours could be extended with a Liquor License.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Fantastic property, beautiful rooms, nice staff all around. Seafood restaurant next door was phenomenal and even the happy hours were filled with good people. I really hated leaving. I cannot wait to return.
Jennnnnnnnnnifer!

Room Tip: Executive Level!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found our service and amenities to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

was an excellent experience overall, the staff was very pleasant, the room was comfortable and clean, the full breakfast was extremely tasteful with plenty of variety and availability, unfortunately they are limited for onsite refreshment area or something in close proximity (no restaurant or bar on premises), the pool area was very pleasant and inviting

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This hotel was GREAT. This sounds silly, but I actually felt like I stepped up into a different income-class when we arrived at this hotel. The lobby was classy and had attractive decor. The pool area was clean and beautiful with tropical foliage and there were plenty of lounge chairs available. There were shaded spots for sitting as well, including tables. Unfortunately there is no pool bar, and the hotel bar was only open during a small window in the late afternoon. The water was nice and cool, a perfect respite from the strong FL sun. The room was comfortable with a great king sized bed and balcony overlooking the lake. You could walk from the veranda by the lobby around the little lake to a couple of dining options including City Fish Market. The breakfast was complimentary for guests and included every option you could want (omelet bar, french toast, eggs a variety of ways were all made to order). The breakfast staff was fantastic. During happy hour, guests receive free drinks at the bar until 7:30. The bar tender was friendly and we had a very fun time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Good points :-
Great location off Turnpike
Easy to park
Big rooms, with fridge, coffee and tea facilities
Pool
Room service was quick and efficient although boring menu
Washing machine
Some of the staff breakfast tried hard, cleaning ladies happy and friendly.

Bad points :-
Decor, hotel badly in need of update
Pool cold

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and for your comments.

I’m very pleased you enjoyed our convenient location, friendly service, and comfortable suites
We care about your experience and we are discussing plans to remodel our suites to offer you a contemporary look and feel in the future.

We hope to see you again.