The Tiiki bar scene at the pool was full of partiers- even at 9am. Lots of cigarette smoke. I was not comfortable there with my 7 year old. Also, the room really smelled like mildew and the pool side tables were really dirty. There were no towels at the pool and the front desk was kind of strange about "checking out" towels and asked that dirty towels be brought back to them. It would have been fun if I were 25 again- but not for a family trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites is a lush, tropical oasis nestled in the heart of exclusive Boca Raton. Completely renovated and re-opened in 2003, the Plaza offers luxury resort exclusivity at surprisingly affordable rates. The Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites is a short distance from many favorite Boca Raton and South Florida attractions and things-to-do. Florida Atlantic University and Mizner Park are ONLY 1 1/2 miles away! If your passion is world class shopping, golf, performing arts or just relaxing on a pristine beach, you will find that and much more only minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Raton Plaza Hotel Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Plaza Hotel And Suites Florida