“NICE LOCATION FOR MIZNER PARK CONCERTS”

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Naples, Florida
“NICE LOCATION FOR MIZNER PARK CONCERTS”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Good location and nice facility. There was construction going on in an adjoining hotel wing. The front desk representative, Phyllis, was very cordial and professional in accomodating our request to move a bit farther from this work. We are very pleased with her friendly and helpful nature.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Hello!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and a BIG thank you for your understanding while we start our renovations to our North Building, they are only doing a small section at a time so its not too bad. Phyllis is wonderful and I am glad she took care of you as she does with all of our guests!
Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

My experience at this hotel was great! We stayed in a Suite and the room was clean, spacious, and included everything you need for a beach vacation. The bed was my favorite part because it was so comfortable. It was also very spacious, had a pull out couch (didn't sleep on it though), and a mini fridge.

There's a nice pool area with a cute tiki bar and a hot tub too. It was cool that the pool was 8 feet deep because normally South Florida has shallow 6 feet pools.

The location is great too. It was close to the beach, Mizner Park which has nice restaurants and shops, and a really nice mall called the Boca Town Center. There are also a lot of restaurants nearby and a CVS. The area also seems pretty safe.

I would definitely go back (:

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Hi !

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I really appreciate that you took the time to write such a nice detailed review of our wonderful property! I am happy you had the chance to experience just about all of our amenities here. You're right our suites are a great choice if you like the space. And yes, we are one of the best located hotels in Boca Raton less than a 1/4 mile to the beach and about 2 1/2 miles to Florida Atlantic University! Boca Raton is actually one of the safest cities in South Florida and is right in the middle of West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale, and only about 45mins to Miami....Great Location!
So happy that you will be back to stay with us and we look forward to when you do!
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

I'm from Spain and in vacations in South Florida, I found this hotel thru a friend and very happy..... Rooms are clean, so much space, you have your own tv, ac, microwave, icebox even iron, its restaurant called Our place has good and affordable cooking but the best is the personal kindness specially Patty and Jay. You'll feel so good thanks to them. So if you go palm beach county don't miss out the opportunity to drop you off.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Hello!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I am happy to see you had a nice stay with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I also appreciate your compliments to Patty and Jay, they are both very valuable members of the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites team and take very good care of our guests. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again!
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel from 9-4-13 to 9-8-13 along with 3 other people. We had two rooms. Although my cousin complained about her room not being the cleanest, the air conditioner cover was coming off and not being able to close the bathroom door. I found my room to b pretty nice and clean. I mean it could of used some trim cleaning in the bathroom but otherwise it was clean and bug free. They had a nice club in their and friendly staff and also a tiki bar which we didn't visit but always had people there. The only thing that was a abit bad was one night they had a retirement party for someone in the club and parking was terrible we couldn't find a spot in the hotel and with us being patrons we should of not had that problem. I would stay here again though in spite of that issue.

Room Tip: we had a room with a little patio outside which was cozy but people who checked in you were right on...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Zin1965
Good Afternoon!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay overall. Our #1 goal here at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites is top notch friendly customer service and 100% guest satisfaction. I do see there were a couple of issues during your stay and I apologize for that. I have tracked down the rooms that you had and these issues were taken care of immediately! Also, the parking issue was something that was unexpected, we were aware of a party that was being held at " Our Place Restaurant " but way more people showed up than we were told, so it is VERY rare for us to have that problem.
Again, I am happy you enjoyed your overall stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are back in the Boca Raton area!
Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

I live in the Philippines and we look for a nice place to stay on vacations in florida with my family. Love the hotel all the services really good, rooms, restaurants, ambience. Thanks Patty for all your help for organizing everything for me, I know it was kind of challenge since my schedule was tide and short but you help me a lot!!! Thanks for sharing good tips where to go and what to do with my busy kids ; 0 ) Definitely I highly recommend this hotel and look for the the front desk lady Patty, she rocks!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Hi Wendy!

Thank you so much for taking time our your day to share your experience here at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay and Patty helped make your stay even better. We really appreciate your compliments and we look forward to you staying with us again when you are back in the Boca Raton Area!
Fairfax
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

First off, let me say the front desk leaves a little to be desired. Kind of cranky. But, if you get past that, you'll be fine. Comfy room, decent weekend breakfast, great lady at the tiki bar and very helpful room staff. Could be updated, but for a few days stay it was reasonable and well-situated.

Room Tip: we faced the road but it was really quiet as the airconditioning drowned out any street noise!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank lsilver4
alex t, Front Office Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you for your recent visit with us here at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel Suites. We greatly appreciate your business as well as your feedback. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us here; I’m surprised to hear you interactions with the front desk were less than stellar. That’s usually one of our strong points here. Our place has a great staff and are always very friendly and willing to help. We hope to have you back for a return stay with a better experience for you over all. Thank you very much and have a wonderful day.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Thanks for such a great service Patty, the rooms were very comfortable and clean. We had a free upgrade at no charge, and every request that we had Patty send us right awayT the food in the restaurant was very good, Nice Hotel. Definitely we will come back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites. We greatly appreciate your business as well as your feedback. Were very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here and that patty was able to meet all your requests. Our place restaurant always has great home cooked nightly specials. We look forward to having you back for a return visit and encourage you to book directly as it ensures you the area’s best value!