“I was so satisfied....I had to write another review”

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

You gotta give credit when credit is due. The guy DANIEL that works the front desk is out of this world awesome. He gives the greatest customer service and he is so patient. I'm surprised he didn't get upset and irritated after I asked him a million and one questions. He is such a doll, and because of him we extended our stay. We will definitely come back to this place! Thanks Daniel♡♡♡♡!!!! #HomeAwayFromHome

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tiffany B
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Hello again Tiffany!

Thank you very much for taking the time to recognize Daniel! He is a valued member of the Boca Raton Plaza Team and always goes above and beyond for our guests.

Thank you again for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites!

There are newer reviews for Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

OMFG....This place is freaking out of this world!!! When I first pulled in the parking lot, I was a bit upset because there wasn't a lot of parking. When I first came in the lobby, the fountain there is so beautiful. You would have never expected it to be a fountain that goes deeper into the floor. I love the resort feel to it. All of the photos here on trip advisor are very, very accurate! The check in process was super easy even thought I checked in after 10pm. This place was so flexible to the point I made the reservation the very same day, just a few hours before. The elevator ride up to our room was quite rough and the elevator ride on the way down was painful. When you hit the ground floor...you felt it all throughout your body. It was like the elevator was thrown into the ground....oh btw, the elevator is a total hot box to the point you get nervous, hot, sweaty, and you feel like an elephant is sitting on your chest because you can't breathe. Other than that this place is superb, I would so totally come back here in the future. Especially for a couples staycation getaway! #NSU #GoSharks

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Tiffany!

WOW, what a review! Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you in every way. Our #1 priority is to make sure our guests are taken care of.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stayed at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel for 3 nights prior to a recent transatlantic cruise from Miami to Rome. Enjoyed the area, especially neighboring Del Rey Beach. Plenty of places to eat in the area, including the casual, sports bar oriented restaurant in the hotel, where the food was well presented, reasonably priced, and very good.

Our room had a king bed and nice sized balcony with table, chairs, and lots of foliage and trees, even though we were on the third floor facing the street. Noise from traffic was a non issue, couldn't even hear it inside with the slider closed. Couldn't see traffic sitting on the balcony and didn't notice it from the balcony, which was a nice place to sit outside and smell the coastal air.

Good wi-fi connection, desk and chair in the room, large king bed with comfortable pillow top mattress and best of all---a wet bar counter in the hall with sink, refrigerator, storage drawers, and coffee maker. This rendered the bathroom rather small (it still had a tub and shower, sink, and room to move around) but I loved the tradeoff of smaller bathroom in exchange for a functional wet bar---one of the room's nicest features.

Easy parking in front or back, roomy elevator, and very nicely appointed lobby with water feature. Staff was friendly and I would stay there again if in Boca Raton. By the way, there is a Walmart and Whole Foods market in the area and with a car rental it's easy to get around. Drove up the coast to Palm Beach (north) one day and hung out on Del Rey Beach another. User friendly area and worth a visit if you haven't been north (~50 miles) of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 316JackP316
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Hello!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I really appreciate your detailed review. It looks like you took the time and were able to experience most of the amenities that we offer, that is something I love to see! We offer a lot for the money! I am happy that you enjoyed all that we offer and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Boca Raton area!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Plan on just relaxing and not much local stuff then this is the place. Very quiet. Descent hotel. Pool, jacuzzi and restaurant at location. Had a very tranquil time. Loved it. Would do again for work. For pleasure hmmmmm maybe

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Hi Marlene!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I appreciate your feedback and i'm happy to see that you had a great time here and that you enjoyed your stay overall. Our property is set up to be a very relaxing tropical place and i'm glad you enjoyed it.
We have done many updates recently like New carpets, T.V's, lamps, mattresses, and all brand new linen. We have more updates on the way!

There are many local things to do in the Boca Raton area like...

The Beach - less than a 1/4 mile from the hotel

Mizner Park - approx 2 miles south of the hotel. Outdoor shopping, restaurants and movie theater

Town Center Mall - 3 miles from the hotel. VERY large indoor and outdoor mall with all the typical mall stores and then some. There are very nice restaurants attached to the mall as well.

Famous Delray Beach Atlantic Avenue - Just 4 miles north of the hotel

Famous Deerfield Beach Pier - Just 4 - 5 miles south of the hotel

Thank you again for sharing with tripadvisor and when you are back in the area I hope that you get to check out some of the beautiful sites in the area.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Boca Raton is a beautiful city and this was a wonderful place to stay. I didn't know for sure what this hotel was going to be like when I made the reservation online, but I'm very glad I chose the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel for our stop over from West Palm Beach to Key West. We enjoyed the tropical atmosphere and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful and the restaurant was great. We will definitely stay here again the next time we are in this part of Florida. A+++++++++

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 425Danny
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Hello Danny!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to see that you enjoyed our wonderful property. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you back through beautiful Boca Raton! I hope you enjoyed your time in Key West!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Zakiyaa was so helpful and friendly. Made our stay great. Felt like home. Location was good. Pool area was clean and Tiki bar was a plus. Our grandchildren came to visit and the restaurant on site was also a plus

• Stayed: May 2014
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Hello!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I appreciate your feedback and I will forward your kind comments on to Zakiyaa. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Boca Raton area.

Have a great day!