“I'll be back”

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We were in the area to move my son into college, FAU...go Owls! Hotel is very close to the college which was important to me. Rooms were clean and spacious. Pool and tiki bar were great for relaxing. and I was SUPER excited to find the in house bar and grille, Our Place, favored Philadelphia sports teams!! I was able to watch, and hear, the Eagles game !!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Hi Tonya!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were able to relax by our tropical pool and tiki bar. Our Place is a city favorite that makes all their food fresh, in-house, and at the best deal around! I'm glad you enjoyed it and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We have been staying at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel for quite a few years before and after our cruises. Our experience last Feb and March was wonderful as usual. We will be there again in November. We reserved last night and talked to Daniel who was very polite and helpful. This hotel has such a nice family feel and we enjoy returning no hesitations. It is like a mini resort when you arrive with plenty of lush greenery. The lobby is appealing and the staff are very pleasant and accommodating. The rooms are clean. We are looking forward to our trip there the last week of November. Thank you Daniel and all the staff for making our stays there memorable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Hello Raymonde!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your loyalty to us here at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites and we look forward to seeing you again in November!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

great rate for their better room - sort of a mini suite. Less than 70 bucks. Clean -nice room w/ couch -two flat screens . Bed was super comfy - after that who cares but it gets better.
Downstairs restaurant has reasonable food and drinks at reasonable prices . everybody was friendly . Room was clean and tidy . Me likee

Room Tip: look for coupons , discounts
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DerekLAustin

Hi Derek!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! If you like or need the large open space then the Royal Palm Suite is a great choice and a great deal. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
We look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you back to beautiful Boca Raton!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I had a meeting in Boca Raton Florida on Thursday August 7, 2014 at 3:00 pm and I was looking for a hotel for one night stay very close to Yamato Road. I found this hotel while I was browsing hotels within Yamato Road at American Airlines Hotel website. I had to drive about 4 1/2 hours and wanted to be on time for my meeting. I contacted Bill who is the manager at this hotel and asked him if he could accommodate me for an early check in and he agreed. When my wife and I arrived at Boca Raton Hotel & Suites, the building looked nice with nice landscaping from outside. I was greeted by a young female check in staff. The room was not ready so I was given another room so I could change into my business attire for the meeting. The housekeeping staffs were very polite and wanted to make sure I have every thing that I need for my stay. When I was at my meeting, according to my wife, the housekeeping staff came again and said to my wife that my assigned room is ready and if she would like to change the room but she preferred the room that was given to us at check in.

We have never been to Boca Raton so this city was new to us. During evening, my wife and I wanted to go out for dinner and asked another Check in staff by the name of "Daniel" some good restaurants around the area and any interest points to go and see. Daniel is a marvelous young man and he should be a hotel navigator. He gave us directions where to go for dinner and also told us to visit Boca Raton beach and interesting points. Daniel is definitely an asset to the professional team at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites. Late evening, I was craving for Chicken Wings at the Hotel Restaurant and the bartender said the kitchen is open and will make it for you. The hotel Restaurant is called "Our Place". This hotel also has a Tiki Bar at hotel pool and good tropical drinks.

Next morning during check out I finally met the hotel manager Bill and I thanked him and his team. Bill also informed us that there are plans for remodeling and upgrading the rooms in very near future.

This friendly guest oriented hotel is worth staying!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
8  Thank findmeinusa

Good Morning!

It was a pleasure to of had you stay with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! Our service is something we are known for and a big part of what makes us the BEST Value in the Boca Raton area! We all work very hard to make sure that our guests have a comfortable stay and i'm very happy to see that you recognized our efforts. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are back in beautiful Boca Raton!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I found this hotel on Groupon while looking for deals on my recent trip to Florida. The price on the Groupon for a nights stay was way below anything in the area. I decided to give this place a try. The property outside is well kept. The lobby area and front desk staff were excellent. There is plenty of parking for all the guests.The pool area and Tiki Bar were in excellent condition with plenty of seating and my bartender Jo-Ann was very friendly. The room was super clean and being handled by Gwen who was friendly and handled any of my concerns.The room was spacious and had the micro wave ,fridge and coffee maker. My dislike was the condition of the tub and surrounding area where caulking needs to be maintained better. If they put new tubs in and updated the bathroom I would rate this property higher.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank MichaelBronx

Hello Michael!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your feedback with tripadvisor. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that we took good care you while you were here.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in a deluxe double to attend my daughter's graduation from FAU. My 2nd stay at this hotel.This is a older building, but I think it's kept rather well. Considering how much we paid, it was worth the stay. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Lived and traveled around Florida for 30 years and I know what's out there. This place works well if you understand that old is not dirty.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Hi Justin!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that my staff took good care of you. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Boca Raton area!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The night we got here to check in we got in the elevator to take it to the 3rd floor and once inside the elevator never moved, buttons didn't work, and we were trapped inside for the longest 3 minutes of my life. After that scare, came to room it was shabby., floor was dirty and it smelled musty. The sheet wasn't even on the mattress properly and the blanket was dirty and lumpy??? The bed was hard and not comfortable. Disappointed as this hotel got good ratings....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Tracyumm
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Hello Tracy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to see that your stay did not meet yours or our expectations. We here at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites take great pride in providing the cleanest and friendliest accommodations which is part of what makes us the BEST VALUE in the Boca Raton area. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that may have occurred during your stay and also your room not meeting your expectations. This review will be discussed with my housekeeping and maintenance staff and anything that was missed during your stay, I assure you will be corrected. As you can see from our massive amount of positive reviews this is a rare occurrence, so I hope when you are back in the Boca Raton area you would consider giving us another try. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss any future reservations and I will be happy to overlook your reservation from start to finish to make sure your next stay exceeds your expectations! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!