“Great place for groups!”

TownePlace Suites Boca Raton
Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Orlando, Florida
“Great place for groups!”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

TownePlace was an exceptional option for our large group. We had a group of 15 students, who were traveling down to South Florida for a service immersion. TownePlace provided above friendly service, high quality staff assistance, and great rooms at an amazing price.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Boca Raton
Reviewed 14 August 2012

The rooms offer big space, ask for a 1 or 2 bedroom suite, very affordable, beds comfortable, cleaning staff helpful, great location - near everything -Sals italian restaurant nearby as well as Publix(grocery store), fast food options, Starbucks, Panera Bread. Close to beaches, has small pool area for lounging, Front staff Andrew, Kim, Jessie, Carlos, Hope all very helpful and professional. Ask if anything is wrong and they will fix it right away kitchen is functional for all meals. rooms are quiet. Mall short drive away as well as movie theathers. the extra TVs in the bigger rooms are fantastic for letting everyone watch what they want, good desk area for working, complimentary internet service was very appreciated. Nature park in walking distance, good fitness center for keeping in shape. Well maintained. breakfast is a take away with cereal, pastries, instant oatmeal, fruit, juice, lobby has a map and table, with computers & printer, free faxing

Room Tip: ask for a room on the second floor and you can use the stairs
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
BOCA RATON, FLORIDA
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I am a local business owner,single mother of 2 girls 11 and 17, and a full time. CAre giver for my father who is 85 with stage 3 Alzheimer's. my rented house was being tented for termites. It has been exhausting and it is a 3 day/2night out of the house situation. My landlord rented us a 2 bedroom/1 bath handicap accessible suite. Well, I am finally relaxing. I brought my own food so my Dad would not be out of place, I shipped the girls off to their father and after dinner last night......I watched t.v. On the comfy couch with the most plush pillows from my bed. My Dad and I relaxed in so much comfort. The room is clean, the kitchen perfectly compact with everything necessary to make a nice dinner. Breakfast was offered in the a.m. (oatmeal, 5 cereals, fruit, milk (fat free and 2%) blueberry muffins, 24 hour coffee/tea). I was so impressed
How stress free everything was, once I got here. There is a big cart for luggage/food. Everyone was so helpful with my Dad who can walk. It slowly. The shower is handicap accessible with a huge shower chair attached to the wall, flat floor so need to step over to get in, big, big, wheelchair accessible bathroom. I recommend TownePlace Suites for anyone but especially with handicap options. I have a nurse that helps with showers/dressing and she was equally impressed.

Room Tip: I was too close to exit doors, a little noisy, but I have stayed at the boca resort for $1,000 a nig...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Placida, Florida
Reviewed 7 June 2012

And during my re-location, I may need to. What the other reviews did not mention was the GREAT location, right off of I-95 (No, I was not kept up with the highway noise). And the
Boca Raton Tri-Rail Train Station is right across the street - it connects to the airports; big play if you want to economize. Also across the street is a high-end restaurants and services center/plaza where you can choose cheaper or more expensive. The property itself was very well kept and I felt very safe and secure. The lobby has really good coffee in the morning and the breakfast is right next door at the "sister" property- SpringHill Suites. The room seemed "roomy" the way that the pull out sofa, bed, TV and work station/breakfast area were configured. The kitchen had EVERYTHING you would need to store, cook and eat. The room and linens were clean and comfortable. The entire hotel smelled "fresh" without a "cleaner" smell. If you have a pet, it is a $100 fee -not bad considering that's what you pay sometimes for just 1 night in a hotel. One last thing that impressed me was the friendly, informative and helpful staff. So, - this is a much nicer extended stay hotel then I expected.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Ferndale, Michigan
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Was booked at the Towneplace Suites for a business trip and had to be moved within days. First day the closet door kept coming off the track. Then the oven would not heat up, it took over an hour to cook a pizza. They did repair the door. Next day... Long black hair in my bed under the sheets. I have very short hair, needless to say, not mine. Next day... Blood stains on the sheets. Oh and more long black hair this time in the towels. Next day... Holes in the bed sheets. I was done at this point. I called my corp office and requested to be moved. In all, four of us were trasferred to another property, all for similar dirty rooms. This is not to mention the people camped out front every night with their chairs and tables smoking all night. Even the security guard joined them. There are no grocery stores near by. And they suggest yo use the hotel next door for a hot breakfast, pool, or gym.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank Dobby829
WashDCHotels, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, 8 May 2012
Hello Eric M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We take our guests feedback very seriously so that we can always strive to improve the experience that our guests have.

I would like to start by apologizing for the substandard cleanliness of the linens as this is something that we know is one of the most important things for our guests. We would like to assure you that your experience isn’t typical and we have already taken steps to assure it is correct. We are also in the process of replacing all of our ovens over the next few months to provide our guests with an even better experience. We certainly don’t want to make someone wait an hour for pizza! We are also addressing the other issues with the closet door and the security guard’s behavior.

We hope that you will give us a second chance the next time you are in the Boca Raton area so we can show to you that we can do it right!

John Barone
General Manager SpringHill Suites Boca Raton
Brighton, MA
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Stayed five nights during recent FL vacation. Typically prefer Marriott properties vs. other U.S. chains because of consistency of amenities, service, and cleanliness. Towne Place Suites is one of our favorites because of the kitchen facilities, incl full sized fridge. Feels more like a studio apt vs. a hotel room. Staff at Boca TPS very professional yet always accessible and friendly, especially Matt with whom we enjoyed good conversation.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank snw-bri
Providence, RI
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stayed here last week along with my brother who was traveling on business. We had a 2 bedroom suite, which was nice since I was not distrubed when he went to work early in the morning. Although some reviewers have said the furniture seemed dated, it appeared no more so than a Residence Inn and Homewood Suites that I frequently stay at. The fulled equipped kitchen was nice, even though I really wasn't in the room much. If you want a full breakfast, there is a Publix less than a mile away, and many good restaurants within easy driving distance. All the staff I encountered were great, especially Kimberly at the front desk. I would certainly try to stay here again if I'm back in Boca Raton.

Room Tip: There is some noise from the train, but unless you are a very light sleeper, you shouldn't have...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family