“Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Curacao
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

It was a great stay in a quite environment. Appears to be newer, didn't expect to have some amenities in the hotel even got 2 TV's in the room. I got a excellent price by the hotel and would definitely recommend this hotel to other person when you are in the area of Boca Raton

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Wakefield, RI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Minutes off I-95 in an enclave with 3 other hotels – it is adjacent to another Marriott brand, Town Place Suites. Although the property is 16 years old it appears much newer thanks to a renovation in October. The rooms are smartly designed- ample space with a sofa, desk and sink / microwave unit in one spot, bed in another with the bathroom sectioned off. I have yet to figure out why the sink is there but it’s there. Two small LCD TVs. Clean, comfortable and nearly perfect. Small outdoor pool, small exercise room and a nice walk/run path across the street. Good access to restaurants with two higher end places within a 10 minute walk. Spacious lobby with very adequate free breakfast (eggs, sausage, oatmeal, fresh fruit, ham, cheese). There is no bar or restaurant but you can find one at the Embassy Suites next door. Room rates are fairly priced, I've stayed at all the Marriott properties in the Boca area, this is my favorite. Excellent choice for the business or recreational traveler.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank edtoby007
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We frequent the marriott Boca Raton Fl. Mike is our resident bartender. He is wonderful. He knows us by name. Always greets us with a smile. Knows what we like and takes great care of us!

The best bar experience! Our own cheers....... Go see Mike!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

This hotel, which is located very close to Interstate 95 and therefore quite convenient was a good choice for a business/pleasure trip the second week of June. The breakfast was very good and better than what is offered in most hotels. The swimming pool was clean, large enough and enjoyable. The room itself was spacious with two televisions and a well-equipped bathroom, but we were surprised that our sheets were never changed during our seven night stay. I reported this to the front desk upon checking out and the friendly woman there said that she would report this to the manager. My only other slight complaint was that there was often paper and trash outside the front door of the hotel, as well as on the floor of the elevator. This would be an easy fix. Otherwise we were very happy with our choice of hotel and would certainly return. I should add that the hotel staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Green Features: By not changing our sheets, the hotel was practicing a very environmentally friendly practice, but we would have liked clean sheets at least once during our seven night stay.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Bonita Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Those 3 words mean a lot when traveling. We were at a wedding in Boca and stayed here for 2 days. Everything was great. One tip - go to breakfast early. It is a big hotel so you may have to wait if you go at 8:30 or later.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is my first review, i felt compelled to share my good experience because it was really unexpected. It was a very good price for 4th of July weekend. The hotel is nice and clean, and seems to have been updated recently- vibrant colors, good bathroom vanity and simple but nice and clean tub. . offers great amenities for my short stay. I went with my toddler and a friend and her daughter as a girl's weekend. The room was impecably clean. I (yes, I did) smelled the linnens, and checked them since I am paranoid with my child, I also checked the bathroom and the ceiling for issues (I have seen some expensive and trashy hotels.) I got the two double beds suite, and all rooms have an extra sofa bed. There were two tv's in the room, and your room staples like microwave and small fridge. Free breakfast, free wifi, free parking, a pool, what else do I need.? This is even good for familys vacationing on a budget! It's in a nice area with great local water parks and entertainment for families- oh and the beach is like 15 minutes away. I am going back, every time i want a short getaway! The only 1 thing was that there are kids so i did hear one or two in the hallway, but having two myself, It did not bother me at all! I split the cost with my friend, so 85$ for three days of nothing bliss? I'm in!

Room Tip: Away from the ice room is quieter.
Green Features: Awesome. they recycle in every room, and have eco friendly items all over. I have been to much more expensive hotesl that rave about being eco-friendly but usually dont actually have proof that they are taking it serious!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at the Marriott Boca Raton hotel for 2 nights. We traveled as a family, with two kids and three adults.

Location
The hotel was very easy to find, right off I-95. While there aren't too many shops/restaurants within walking distance nearby, if you have a car, you can easily drive a few minutes and find several plazas with places to eat and things to buy. The area is quiet, but the highway is easily accessible and you can hop on and get to major attractions.

Staff was fast at check in and the cleaning staff were very accommodating. We had no troubles during our stay and any questions we had were immediately answered.

Rooms
Rooms were very clean, modern and well equipped. Our suite included two double beds, a pull out bed, and a kitchenette complete with fridge, microwave, sink and plastic utensils. Everything was ready upon check in. The hotel lobby is very well designed and modern and fresh.

Amenities
The breakfast was ample and well stocked. There was something for everyone to eat. Despite being very crowded, the staff was quick to handle any issues that occurred. The eating area is well lit, nicely decorated and clean. The pool area had plenty of shaded seating and the pool itself was very clean. There was also a gym, which we didn't use, and computers for any online/printing needs.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family