“More then expected”

Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Boca raton
“More then expected”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent service from the moment I arrived. Amanda was very helpful and took the time to sign me up for rewards which was great.
Management staff was a pleasure and very attentive.
I would recommend to everyone

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Boston
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The bad news... This property is buried in an office/industrial park, and is tough to find. The signage in the park could be better. Access to I-95 however, is excellent.
The good news... Very comfortable accommodations for the price. Suites are really studio apartments, complete with kitchens. The included breakfast each morning has an adequate variety of hot and cold foods. What I found that makes this hotel a cut above many of the rest is the staff. Friendly and welcoming. Special kudos to Niessa Kinard and Gilbert Chalstrom who went above and beyond to help us feel welcome.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 1 June 2014

After logging over 250 nights at this property, I have never been disappointed. Its a great place to stay for a family of four. Our loft worked great, full kitchen, two baths and three rooms with privacy for mom and dad. The staff is great, always going out of their way to make you comfortable and exceed your expectations.

Although all the rooms were in good shape, clean and comfortable, it is getting near the time for an update.

The pool and grill area were just updated and look great.

Room Tip: The room along the lake offer a great view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
RIPBIBO, General Manager at Residence Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Mike Z,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted that your stay with the Residence Inn Boca Raton was enjoyable.

Scott Roberts
Residence InnBoca Raton
scott.roberts@marriott.com
561-994-3222
Ocala, FL
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We just returned from 2 nights at the Boca Raton Residence Inn, excellent! The room is large (studio with 2 queen size beds) and clean, the kitchen and bathroom could not be better, the service is good, the breakfast is great. We have been traveling with Marriot fro 22 years, and every time we tried another hotel we feel sorry we didn't stay at Marriot. We love U Marriot!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room, they are very large and you can't hear any noise from outside.
Green Features: Very friendly. We used the towels twice to help the environment and to conserve water, which is priceless in some parts of the world.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Nice layout with kids. Had a 2 room apt like room. Needs some basic maintenance. Cracked walls, sheet rock falling off. Carpet needs replacing. Liked the price and traveling with my daughter the loft suite is nice. Beds not comfortable but that is up to tasye. I don't like soft beds.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Venice, Florida
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed here for just one night. The front desk associate was pleasant and efficient. I believe she was the assistant manager. The room was nice- private, large with a full size fridge, etc. The bed was comfy enough. The light was burnt out in the oven, and there wasn't a baking sheet so I was forced to use the lid to a pot to heat up some food using the oven. Some dish soap would have been a nice touch, but there was none. What would have improved the experience was the included breakfast- 1. rudest staff person we've encountered yet at a Marriott property. I wish I'd obtained her name. My husband asked if there were more biscuits coming and she yelled at him- "it's cooking!!" he was mortified. There were so many kids running around - I can't imagine all of them were staying there. Hubby and I wondered if they let staff bring in their kids for breakfast because it was mother's day? In any case we were unable to enjoy our breakfast because of the rude service, and there wasn't even close to enough food to feed all those kids.

Green Features: I was surprised there wasn't an option for recycling.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Incline Village, Nevada
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I've been to the area 4 times in the past 2 years since my daughter moved there. I've stayed at 2 other places, but this Residence in is absolutely the best. It is beautifully appointed, the amenities are clean and fresh, and the price was reasonable. It's a squeaky clean 400 sf room with a king bed, fireplace (not that I needed that in May!), a sliding door to a Juliette balcony, full (small) kitchen, sizable work area, fold out couch, and a great complimentary breakfast! (Hilton Garden Inn--NOT!) The hotel is located back in a business park, but that made it relatively quiet. It's kind of like a little village; several buildings each with 8 units (4 up, 4 down). It's not cheap, but very reasonable given the options. My daughter lives in Delray, only about 5 miles away, but the hotels are unreasonably high there. When I go back, I will stay at this Residence Inn providing I can book at the same (<$95 per night) rate.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that "faces" the pond/lake. Very quiet and peaceful. I prefer upstairs so...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family