“Boca Embassy Suites”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Great hotel. We cruised out of Port Everglades and used this hotel even though there was an Embassy Suites 2 miles from the pier. We have had a great experience every time we have stayed here. Amenities are great. Food is outstanding. Excellent fitness room and pool. Even though it is busy, it is quiet which affords a great night's sleep. We will definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Anthony W
Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

We are a fantastic work in Progress!!! And it is guests like you tha show us that we are moving in a great direction. Thank you for your kind words and please come back and experience the even improved us in the near future!!! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,314)

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Really disappointed. I was in town for Field Hockey tournament with my Daughter. Unfortunately, our suite smelled like mildew and our room never got below 75 degrees. Spoke to the front desk and was told that this is Florida...what did I expect!!?!? Also, had problem parking every night because of different events at the hotel and 20 open parking spots reserved for the Valet Parking. Will not be staying here again.

Stayed: November 2013
Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

I want to express to you my extreme apologies. We strive for greatness but for sure fell short with your visit. I would love the opportunity in the future to show you the real us on our game. Please feel free to contact me at the property for a specialized reservation. I can be reached at 561-994-8200.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

The service was great here. I placed a call to the manager of the property and Seth, the manager, called me shortly thereafter. I was very impressed. Seth made sure our stay was perfect. Also, Luis is a great professional and his level of service impressed me. The room we had was clean but dated. However, the entire hotel is undergoing renovation. The free breakfast was very good and equal to what other hotels charge for. The evening complimentary happy hour was also fantastic. Rooms are nice size and comfortable. The hotel is very close to the freeway and about 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton beaches. BTW, you should check out Delray Beach while in the area.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Nice quiet hotel, good location good size room but it could use a little updating. Great breakfast to start the day. The restaurant was just average but the daily evening reception was excellent. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I've stayed at this Embassy Suites twice on business, and it's a very good property. As some other reviewers have noted, it is currently undergoing some renovations, and this does lead to some minor confusion here and there, but generally things are fine.

Here are just a couple of off-the-regular-Embassy-Suites-path items:

1) Parking: The hotel offers valet parking along with a large lot of free self-parking. Apparently one can hand over one's car at the front door and pay $5 a night to have it parked in some special spaces close to the front door - or one can park it oneself in the same lot (a few feet away) for free. Perhaps some guests prefer to avoid the parking task or have some mobility limitations.

2) Food: Uneven. A colleague and I ate in the restaurant one evening, and it was good. When I ordered a club sandwich from room service another evening, however, it was quite disappointing. Breakfast is fine.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jeffsm5111
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I just return from my stay at the Embassy Suites, they delivered the services promised.
Take advantage of the complimentary Breakfast, the shuttle they will take you in a 3 mile radius.
The suites are great, if you have company no need for them to enter your bedroom.
Front desk staff was accommodating
Overall our visit was a good one
For more info info@thosetravelbugz.com

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Not the best Embassy Suites I have stayed at, possibly could be better when their remodel is done. Did not have a good experience with my check in, they were extremely slow and had a lack of knowledge about the check in process.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Dear Jordana; I am terribly sorry that your experience was not up to par, I would love to use any feedback as tools for learning, please feel free to contact me at the property to discuss any and all issues. I can be personally reached at 561-994-8200 ext. 169 Seth Berkeley