“Hotel Stay”

Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Nashville, United States
“Hotel Stay”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Roaches but staff great. They work hard to fix problems and very friendly. Very few handicapped parking spaces but overall a good place to stay. Security guard did a great job patrolling the property. Good location and value.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Guilford, Connecticut
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My recent stay at this hotel was A+. The amenities were incomparable - full delicious breakfast, Manager's cocktails and appetizer reception every night, and most of all, very helpful and friendly personnel. The staff went "above and beyond" to ensure our happiness. Even something small - like offering us a bottle of water every day- was welcome gesture. Convenient location, good parking, comfortable beds. All in all, a real pleasure.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thank you very much for your honest and kind review, we certainly strive for greatness and for sure achieved it. Please come back to see the even improved us in the coming months after the renovation is complete
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Room was terrible, leaking pipe and room smelled like smoke. The beds were comfortable but it took two calls before maintenance came to repair the room. I should have asked for a better room but we were so tired and did not want to move. My mistake.. I also asked front desk to insure my Hilton Honors number was added. they refused because I booked thru expedia???

Room Tip: room on second floor a mess!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank mague b
Dear Valued Traveler,

We strive for greatness, but for sure with you fell short. We kindly ask for our guests to not smoke in our rooms, but obviously someone did not listen. I apologize for someone not willing to add your Hilton Honors Loyalty number in your reservation, but please note that Hilton does not offer perks or points when booking third party,.but the advantage is the savings. Hope to see you back soon and Happy and Healthy New Year.....
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I have to admit I am partial to Embassy Suites for the complete value, especially before a cruise. On this particular stay, my wife and I had confirmed a smoking room through Hilton's website, but when we arrived, we were informed they were remodeling and was turning the hotel into a smoke-free property. Since they were in the middle of a remodel (this reflects the average cleanliness rating), the manager on duty, Seth, went well out of his way to accomodate our request. Just incredible! This kind of service is why I am so partial. It makes for a very relaxing, stress-free start to a vacation. This property is easy to get to right off of I-95 and is approximately 40 minutes from the Port of Miami (for those who do not want to stay in Miami prior to a cruise). Many thanks to the entire staff at Embassy Suites Boca Raton!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, 27 December 2013

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

I mean, it's OK. I like their rooms with a bedroom and living area. There is a small outdoor pool with a whirlpool. I wish they had a separate menu for lunch and dinner. I had to eat at the hotel, and it got pretty boring since I am a vegetarian meaning just soup & salad combo. The hotel is in 8 min driving from the Spanish River Park. Day pass to the beach will cost you $18. The beach is not ideally clean, but overall nice. A lot of surfing is going on there.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Valued Traveler,
Thank you for taking a moment of your time to say some kind words about our property. I hope that you come back and experience an even greater us in the future.

Thank you and Have a happy and healthy new year!!!
Boynton Beach, United States
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The updated suites in the Embassy Suites are gorgeous as well as the friendly staff was great and professional! Excellent breakfast, happy hour and great décor in the common areas. The cleanliness of the suites and hotel itself were very good. The beds are very comfortable and cozy. Beautiful area. I stay at the Embassy Suites often for family and sorority events. The rate is excellent and a great deal. I also enjoy earning reward points as I am a Hilton Honors member.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Dear Valued Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time for your kind words and I am elated that you had a great stay with us, In the coming months, when are renovation is over, please come experience us even greater again.

Thank you and safe travels.......
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 16 December 2013

My girlfriend and I checked into the hotel last week and right away parking was difficult To figure out. As we walked into the lobby our parking experience subsided thanks to a friendly greeting by a front desk staff member. After checking in we went to our room and noticed several house keeping issues and immediately called this to the attention of a manager in charge; I believe his name was Claudio. He was accommodating and instantly found us another room. He was not only professional, he was very hospitable. We will return to this location not only because it's convenient but also because the staff, breakfast and happy hour are superb.

• Stayed December 2013
Our goal is always that our guests get treated well. .And so we succeeded, thank you for letting us know and please come back and visit us agin really soon.....Happy Holidays to you and your family