“Wonderful place to have a group event such as a class reunion.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We graduated in 1959 from high school. We have had four events there. The service has always been great; the food excellent, the sales manager (Carolyn Montanus) thru whom we plan and book our rooms is friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. We would recommend this hotel for any event planning.

Room Tip: We have found that any room you have is excellent. We have always stayed on the seventh floor, but...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank BONNIE B
AlCris, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2014

Thank you Bonnie, it was great having you and your friends for the reunion.

Yes, Carolyn is great, and I'll pass on your comments to her.

Also, our renovation is now compete, and the place looks even better!

Please come back, it would be great to have you again.

Alan Cristantiello

Write a ReviewReviews (1,295)

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I checked in after 10:00p with Luis and I couldn't have asked for a more personable and genuine check-in process. I had been having a horrible day and was just ready to get check in over with and go up to the room. Luis' positive attitude, willingness to assist anyway he could and light-hearted banter completely changed my mood entirely. He is a gem, and I truly felt like a valued guest of his home rather than just another person checking into another hotel.
I ordered Private Dining a few times throughout my stay and had asked if chocolate covered strawberries were available. I changed my mind because I know it usually takes a while to prepare something like that, but the young woman who took my order assured me that she would make it happen if I wanted it. With my room service order, Juna Auguste graced me with 6 chocolate covered strawberries that were absolutely beautiful. She also provided me with an extension to reach her should any other needs arise.
Because of the high quality service, I barely even noticed the construction going on with the atrium. You have two wonderful employees that provide excellent service, and I'm definitely a hard critic when it comes to that. I can't wait to see the renovations, and please share my words with your team!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The hotel was very pleasant to stay at! The staff and location were amazing and the rooms were up to par for the price paid! The complimentary food services were nice as well! Definitely would recommend to friends and family!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 618brittanyg
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The hotel looked beautiful and the rooms were very nice, but a few details were off. They need to work on crossing their Ts and dotting their I's and I'm sure it will be great. Silly things like the milk was sour at breakfast and the towels were rough, but the rest of the food was great, and the rooms were spacious. It seems like it would be a great value if they can fix the small stuff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Susan,

Thank you for your comments about your stay with us in May. Yes, I agree, it's the small details that mean so much.

We've completed our renovation and we're 100% refreshed, and our staff is excited and trained to Make It Right!

Please come back, we would love to have you again to sample true excellent service and a relaxing stay.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My family and I have stayed here for the last four years while our son was a student at Lynn University. We are happy that he graduated Saturday but very unhappy we will not be staying at the Embassy Suites Boca Raton anymore. We truly have stayed there a dozen times and they are ALWAYS right on the mark!! Even when the staff changes, I can tall how good the hotel is managed because the new staff is well trained. Shane at the front desk was bery nice.as well as the older bartender late Saturday night. I enjoy his stories and he has been there awhile.

Love the hotel and we are so bummed that we were only able to see 1/2 the renovation. I hope the new batch of Lynn University parents will get to enjoy the newly renovated Embassy Suites Boca Raton.

Alan Christantiello, the General Manager has a great sense of humor and is a terrific asset to the hotel.

Room Tip: JUST STAY there if your in Boca Raton
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank gallup
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel to find renovations going on. Front desk was efficient and very accommodating at checkin. The renovations were going on in the atrium/dining area. However, there was hammering/drilling going on near my room during the day. The bedding was comfortable and clean. Overall cleanliness of the room was good. WIFI was acceptable for doing work, but not streaming of any type. Laundry room was nice. Now for the overall condition...I was told that the atrium/dining rehab was the last phase except for a couple of meeting/ball rooms. In my room there was a slight smell of mildew, the paint job looked like an amateur had done the job, the door had a piece of wood missing, all of the electrical outlet faceplates were yellowed from decades of use, the vents had not been changed, and the decor while new looking looked to be retro leftovers from a rehab of a hotel ten years ago (silver minimalistic Art Deco). The hallways had carpet that looked dirty, acoustic tile ceiling in the entry to the bathroom, and all of the faceplates and vents looked original. It made me wonder just how fresh they had tried to make the hotel and how clean it really was given how cheap they had gone with the rehab. There is nothing within walking distance, although they do have a shuttle. A nice walking path is nearby. Good in the dining room was acceptable. Overall, the hotel is OK if you are doing business at one of the nearby facilities, but just do not expect a normal Embassy Suites experience.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Rory,

Thank you so much for your insightful comments regarding your stay with us back in May.

We have finally completed all of our renovations, and the hotel looks great....and yes, it's peaceful here without construction going on.

We have a great place to meet, eat and drink, called 53rd Street Grille and Bar. Our hotel is spanking clean and refreshed, and our staff is trained to Make It Right!

Please come back, we'd love to serve you again in our new place!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The staff orivided oustadning service with a smile on their face even with on going construction in the main atrium area. Great hotel within 20 miles of cruise terminal. Great way to kick start a cruise.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple