“Graduation”

Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States
“Graduation”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a beautiful BIG hotel- it has no pool- though the restaurant was awesome...my husband and I were on the 7th floor...beautiful bedding and shower clean with cute little soap...staff friendly and fun

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
AlCris, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for the kind review, we really appreciate it! I see that it has been since November that you have visited. Please come back, as our hotel has just completed a magnificent refresh and revitalization. It looks spectaular. Please call on me anytime, so I may handle your reservation arrangements personally.

With best regards,

Alan Cristantiello

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Durham, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

nat's bug you but the pool beautiful warm clean bed my God made from Heaven the breakfast was awesome minus the nat's . Check in went fast and great. the room floor plan is great. laundry room was a blessing

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for staying with us this weekend, we enjoyed having you! Yes, the weather has been rainy and we are adressing the situation with the gnats that came to visit as well. We take this very seriously, and we are addressing it accordingly.

We are certainly pleased that you enjoyed the hotel and it's amenities. As we have just finished our revitalization and whole-hotel refersh, we'll continue to provide thet best of service.

Please come back! It would be my pleasure to handle your reservation arrangements personally.

Best regards,

General Mnager
Homosassa, Florida, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The renovations are so close to being completely finalized - that's the only reason I have to give four stars instead of five. Modern, contemporary, elegance best describes the new look. They only have a few more small details to complete and then they will be five stars. Special thanks to Gwen Smith whose every interaction wtih customers goes at least a full step above the normal expectation. Also special thanks to E Emorn whose diligence conquered a sticky computer glitch. I look forward to many years of holding our suite show here.

Room Tip: Rooms are full renovated. Can't go wrong with anything, but it is kind of nice having a room wi...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for the kind words and your review! Yes, we are proud of our newly renovated and refreshed hotel, but most of all we are proud of our improved service. I will pass along your complimentary comments to Gwen and Emorn, and hope that soon you will come back to stay with us again.

Please call on me to handle your reservation arrangements personally.

Thanks again for your business and your friendship to our hotel.

Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This building (rooms) need renovating. After we checked in and unpacked we discovered a lot of mold on the bathroom ceiling tiles. The staff honored our request to move to another room. The cleaning staff seemed to be missing a few concepts. The breakfast choices were nice. Happy hour had nice choices. Staff always helped us when we had a problem. The shower faucet handle was falling apart and then got stuck in the "on" position so we had to call for help.
Also it appears that the toilets would overflow any time you would flush. One day there were repeated noises/alarms over the intercom system. Not a restful place. The lobby is shaping up nicely but unfortunately you don't sleep in it. The suites could use more storage everywhere.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevators. There is only one good side (re: view)...you don't want to face front...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
AlCris, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, 30 September 2014
Dear JR,

Sorry for the troubles during your stay, and I'm glad at least our staff was responsive. Your comments actually help make us better, so we appreciate it!

We've finished more touch ups in our suites, and all renovations are complete.

Please come back we'd love to have you for a "[perfect stay".

General manager
Tampa, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Even though the location was ungoing some construction, the hotel and staff were very nice. The room was clean, quiert and comfortable. The employees were very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay a this location.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

AlCris, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, 6 October 2014
Dear Jacqueline,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your most recent stay. We've completed our renovation, and it looks even better than when you were here.

United States
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Awesome hotel and value! Breakfast was A+, room very spacious, staff very professional and polite, they always smile. Front Desk very helpful and attentive. Great Location (close to main hwy).The pool was huge and very relaxing. Elevators were fast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Gabriel,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your most recent stay. Just a note...we've completed our renovation, and it looks even better than when you were here.

Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Recently moved to Boca from Phoenix and stayed 3 weeks at this hotel, which was under renovation at the time. They have redone the center court with a very contemporary/modern look and installed new digs for the daily breakfast/reception. The rooms have also been updated with new furniture, etc.

Hany and Emorn at the front desk took good care of me during my time there, accommodating my every request. Hany even had candy for my family when they arrived! Emorn is the epitome of professionalism, very polished...wow what an asset. Another manager, Abdel, graciously allowed me to park my cherished motorcycle in a safe place on the property which I truly appreciated

The daily breakfast is very well done and staffed very well. Attendants constantly ensure the food buffet is kept fresh and clean, Chef's do a great job preparing your omelette just the way you like.

The property is only 15 minutes from beautiful Delray beach, 30 minutes or less to Ft. Lauderdale and less than 10 minutes from luxury retail in Towne Center shopping center...easy access onto I-95.

My only criticism...the evening service for the restaurant is spotty. You have to seek out service and the servers are inattentive at best. My server acted irritated when I commented on having to wait 25 minutes for my tab. I stopped eating dinner there after having a similar experience twice in as many days.

Overall I was very pleased with my stay here, would definitely come back! Thank you Hilton for a job well done.

Room Tip: North side of the property faces a lake
Dear Ken,

I'll be sure to also pass on your comments to Emorn, Hany and Abdel. They'll be pleased to hear you enjoyed their service.