Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$151
Renaissance Hotels
US$148
US$121
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$101
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$230
US$200
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$118
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$686
US$558
Hotels.com
1,348 results
All reviewsevening receptionfront deskhappy hourliving roomfree drinkscomplimentary breakfastcooked to order breakfastomeletfitness centerbocaatriumflcouchlauderdaleft
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Front walkway in front of fountains gets extremely slippery and I fell flat on my back. Manager Louis Patino was notified and agreed it gets slippery when it rains. I was bleeding on my left arm and front desk attendant Kherri Richards gave me gauze. Filed claim with WGA CLAIMS ADVOCATE at 617-204-6707 and they never got back to me. Alan Cristantiello at 561-989-3956 also never got back to me. Contacting Boca Building Inspector for violations to public health and safety.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank ELLIOT B
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I was very please with this hotel, staff at the front desk is awesome. Many thanks to Emorn and Abdel for been very accommodating with all my requests, every member of the staff was very helpful and professional. I really can't wait to stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
AlCris, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Eric,

Thank you very much for the kind words regarding your most recent stay. I will be sure to personally tell Emorn and Abdel how much you enjoyed their service. Our team always looks forward to hearing from our guests.

Please come back soon, we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The hotel is under construction, so half the surface parking is blocked off. Parking in the garage would not be so bad if guests did not have to come through the pool area. The pool deck has stairs and is narrow so going from the garage to the hotel withany luggage would be a nightmare. The rooms are much smaller than most Embassy Suites I have stayed at. There are no room safes, but they manage to stick two bottles of $5 water in the room and charge you for them if you move them an inch. I am currently staying here for 3 nights. After the 1st night I checked my credit card and found a charge from the hotel for $9.44. When I went to the front desk to question this charge I was told it was for the waters in the room which were still on tne table and never drank. Apparently the housekeeper will bill them to the room if they were moved at all. They are stuck on the table that most people will sit at to work. The front desk clerk acted like he was doing me a favor for removing this fraudulent charge. I think this hotel just tries to pad the bill to see if they can get it away with it. I have never had such a distasteful stay at an Embassy Suites. I doubt I will stay here again. Marriot is looking better and better.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank trish149
AlCris, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Trish,

Please accept our sincere apologies for any hassle or frustration our current construction has caused you. We strive to inform every guest of our improvements and regret this was not outlined when you booked your stay. We apologize for the mistaken charges and appreciate you bringing this to our attention and allowing us the opportunity to make it right. We hope you will return to see all the exciting changes we are making once our renovations are complete so we may show you the quality hospitality and accommodations you have come to expect from our family of hotels.

Please call on any one of us during your stay so we can Make It Right!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

LOVED IT!!!!! The staff was great. Could not complain about anything. Even though the hotel was doing some renovations during our stay, it did not effect how nice and pleasant the hotel was. The room we first checked-in had the window boarded up. I call the front desk, they quickly apologized and told me the room would be changed, before I could get our luggage together and head to the lobby, someone was at the door to move all of our things. The pool was clean, water was clear, I usually do not swim. But, the pool looked so inviting that I got in with my son, so did my husband. The evening reception was very nice, met another family there. My son met a friend. WE WILL BE BACK. Only wish we did not have to wait until next summer.

We chose this hotel instead of staying in Miami area. Glad we did. Worth the extra time we spent driving to and from Miami.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments regarding your most recent stay. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to seeing you again...hopefully before next year! But if we have to wait another 12 months, we will be thrilled to have you back.

Thanks so much,

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

The complimentary drinks are such a treat in these times when everything costs so much money!! Barbara is a friendly engaging bartender and I'm always so glad to see her, even after 6 months between visits she still asks me about my Dad and always remembers my drink order!! She's a keeper! I've recommended friends who visit Boca to stay here...

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Fbtinla

Thank you for the lovely comments, and for pointing out the great service from one of our true superstars, Barbara!

Please come back soon, I'll bet she'll still remember you and your favorite drink!

My best,