“Hotel is under construction”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Too many problems, most are a result of the construction. Parking lot is being repaved no parking spaces, internet is slow, restaurant service is very very slow. Staff is friendly and helpful but there are way too many problems.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
AlCris, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2014

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to respond on Trip Advisor. Please know that all construction and renovation is finished, and the hotel looks great!

Please give us another opportunity, as my staff is trained, excited and happy to serve. Me too!

I hope to see you again soon, so you can enjoy your stay and so that we can make It right for you.

Alan Cristantiello

Write a ReviewReviews (1,295)

Reviewed 28 August 2014

this is a really nice property which is going thru some renovations... the room was great, the breakfast was nice and the evening drinks even better... One word of caution, if you plan on dining at the hotel for lunch or dinner, plan on it taking 90 to 120 minutes... they seem to be very understaffed... the food is fair, but the service is lacking... that was the only negative, plus it would be nice to have working equipment in the gym and working vending machines... hopefully things will improve when all the renovations are done...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your most recent stay. We appreciate it!

Yes, finally the renovations are over, and the place looks great. Even better, our new 53rd Street Grille and Bar is fully open and the service and the food are outstanding.

We can get you in and out for lunch in 30 minutes if you'd like, next time.

I hope you come back and give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Beautiful hotel, nice room, one staff member completely couldn't be bothered to help anybody. Nice breakfast included. Parking lot was nice. Weak snacks with free happy hour. Tucked away from major street--easy to miss if you don't have GPS.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
AlCris, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2014

Dear harry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments about your most recent stay with us, they are very helpful. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel, the breakfast and the parking lot convenience. I am hopeful that you may have the time to reach out to discuss the service by one of my team, I would appreciate the training opportunity.

Please come back, we'd love to serve you and your family again.

alan.cristantiello@hilton.com

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Beautiful hotel. At Check in staff at the front desk were very nice, the manager showed me the property and amenities upon check in, never seen service like that before other than Ritz or Four Seasons, not only that during my entire stay staff at the front desk were very helpful and professional. Love that!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
AlCris, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Dj,

Thank you again for your very kind comments regarding your most recent stay. It's always wonderful to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay, and when my team is recognized for their service, it's so exciting to share with my tem (which I will certainly do!).

Please come back and stay with us again, we all look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Front walkway in front of fountains gets extremely slippery and I fell flat on my back. Manager Louis Patino was notified and agreed it gets slippery when it rains. I was bleeding on my left arm and front desk attendant Kherri Richards gave me gauze. Filed claim with WGA CLAIMS ADVOCATE at 617-204-6707 and they never got back to me. Alan Cristantiello at 561-989-3956 also never got back to me. Contacting Boca Building Inspector for violations to public health and safety.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank ELLIOT B
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I was very please with this hotel, staff at the front desk is awesome. Many thanks to Emorn and Abdel for been very accommodating with all my requests, every member of the staff was very helpful and professional. I really can't wait to stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Eric,

Thank you very much for the kind words regarding your most recent stay. I will be sure to personally tell Emorn and Abdel how much you enjoyed their service. Our team always looks forward to hearing from our guests.

Please come back soon, we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The hotel is under construction, so half the surface parking is blocked off. Parking in the garage would not be so bad if guests did not have to come through the pool area. The pool deck has stairs and is narrow so going from the garage to the hotel withany luggage would be a nightmare. The rooms are much smaller than most Embassy Suites I have stayed at. There are no room safes, but they manage to stick two bottles of $5 water in the room and charge you for them if you move them an inch. I am currently staying here for 3 nights. After the 1st night I checked my credit card and found a charge from the hotel for $9.44. When I went to the front desk to question this charge I was told it was for the waters in the room which were still on tne table and never drank. Apparently the housekeeper will bill them to the room if they were moved at all. They are stuck on the table that most people will sit at to work. The front desk clerk acted like he was doing me a favor for removing this fraudulent charge. I think this hotel just tries to pad the bill to see if they can get it away with it. I have never had such a distasteful stay at an Embassy Suites. I doubt I will stay here again. Marriot is looking better and better.

2  Thank trish149
AlCris, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Trish,

Please accept our sincere apologies for any hassle or frustration our current construction has caused you. We strive to inform every guest of our improvements and regret this was not outlined when you booked your stay. We apologize for the mistaken charges and appreciate you bringing this to our attention and allowing us the opportunity to make it right. We hope you will return to see all the exciting changes we are making once our renovations are complete so we may show you the quality hospitality and accommodations you have come to expect from our family of hotels.

Please call on any one of us during your stay so we can Make It Right!