“Just okay”
Review of Red's Backwoods BBQ - CLOSED

Red's Backwoods BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Description: Red's Backwoods BBQ "Always Fresh "
South Florida
“Just okay”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This strip mall barbeque place is light and open and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. However, the food is just okay. I had an early dinner there recently with a friend and the place was noticeably empty. One of us ordered chicken and the other pork, with different sides, and they put the sides on the wrong orders. The waitress apologized and brought us new plates.

• Visited April 2014

Boca Raton, Florida
“Second time around”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

visited this place in 2011, but really nothing has changed, bbq ribs over done, too much sauce whereas they feature some 6 other sauces to put on it. My wife had the plate that had four different meats but the taste was average. the baby back ribs were much to large to be really baby backs, more like the St. Louis ribs they feature.All bbq is done in a kitchen . Service was good with a new waitress.
they do have a happy hour with on label beer at a l.00 a glass and wings at .50 but we only had a draft beer costing 4.99. The sampler platter was 16.99 and the ribs were 20.99. Only because I had purchased a voucher for 8.00 that entitled us to 40.00 worth of food from living social so our bill came to 9.78.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank allanace
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Good meals at good prices”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stopped at Reds Backwoods BBQ after spending a family day at a local event, we were a party of 8, ranging in ages from 50's to 3. We found the restaurant to be pleasing in accommodating our brood right away. We enjoyed the variety of dishes from chicken to catfish, gator tail and ribs. All the food was served hot and fresh, within a timely manner, and was delicious. Our waiter was very good, and patient with the young members of our party. If I am in the area again, I will eat there again.

• Visited March 2014
West Palm beach
“Consistently Good!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I have been doing lunches at Reds for many years and I am remiss in not writing before now. I have a number of customers that enjoy good Q and we always a clean well lighted place to conduct business, and enjoy good food. I was a regular Friday customer for over 10 years, and I was a bit concerned when it was sold to the current owner. Not to worry! The fellow that bought it from the original owner has kept the quality intact. The sides are southern and wonderful, the brisket has improved, and the pulled pork is delicious plus. Try the greens and the Boca Buddies to sample all that is special.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Paperman87
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Got to love smoked meats”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I recently went to reds to take advantage of their 50% off apps from 3p-6p on the weekend. They have several tv's so you watch football while you enjoy the food. I am a big rib lover and their st louis ribs are a real treat. The added bonus with Red's is that they also deliver through a company called foodoozle.com so I don't always leave the house to eat the food I want.

• Visited October 2013