“It's a dive, but worth the 45" drive”

Talia's Tuscan Table
Ranked #122 of 818 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE Spanish River Blvd
Plantation, Florida
“It's a dive, but worth the 45" drive”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We've lived in Plantation for the past 4 years, but still make the drive to Talia's because the flavors are really amazing. We stopped by on Friday to pick up food for our son's graduation lunch in Gainesville. And we're back on Monday. It's not polished. And the service is mostly do it yourself. But everyone who I've brought here over the years keeps coming back.

2 Thank banxtok

“Coming Home <3”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The food is absolutely amazing , as you would eat at home if your Mom or Dad is a great cook and cooks with a passion and adds spoonfull of Love. Never had better Fresh Mozarella Tomato Caprese in my whole life. I am 46 and have been to pretty nice restaurants ony life but this beats it all. Who cares that there are no fancy plates or chandaliers hanging from the ceiling and your seats don't have a tapestry cushioned cover ? If you are looking for homemade food, a good time, a feeling of going to your favorite aunt's house for a feast , then go here and enjoy ! Enjoy the Love that they put into each bite. Be yourself . Eat good food. Support hard working families. Thank you Talia's for bringing a little piece of home straight back into my heart. Ciao

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank smehlbaum123
Greensboro, North Carolina
“AWESOME!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This restaurant is not on the main drag of Boca (which is a good thing!) You can tell the best places by all the local folks eating there! The owner was awesome - very friendly and accommodating!
Three of us had sandwiches & one had lasagna - all were AWESOME!!! Sandwiches were HUGE & the combinations were really unique! The lasagna order was also rather large!
I have read some of the negative reviews on here & I don't know what they are complaining about...if you want a fancy restaurant, then stick to the tourist trap areas and over pay...or get off the beaten path, go where the locals go, enjoy the cool, retro vibe and have some REAL Italian food (and yes - you can get authentic seafood dishes with the Italian touch).
And - don't you want to eat at a restaurant that is busy?? That usually means IT IS GOOD!!
The fact that they have self serve draft beer, drinks, etc shows the owner trusts the patrons to feel at home and help themselves....we need more places like this.
My only regret is that we didn't discover it until our last night in Boca!
Keep up the good work! Our in-town relatlves will definitely be back! And we will too the next time in town!

3 Thank pattyb65
Boca Raton, Florida
“Best Italian food in florida”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great food
As good as Arthur ave in the Bronx or Rao's
I highly recommend it
Great music and family atmosphere

3 Thank John R
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I found a Diamond”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I've been living in South Florida for almost 20 years and went to an autopart store to pick up some oil for my car in Boca. Next door was this cute little Italian mom and pop type restaurant and I decided to go in.
WOW!!! Glad I did.

So deceiving. The best food I've had in years. Just like my nona from my mama's side used to make. May she rest in peace!
It's like she's reincarnated in the chef's soul.
Everything was homemade. The best meatballs I've had. Even better than nonna's. I ordered the eggplant parm with linguini and it was incredible.

I complemented the people working behind the counter, which were so nice. Turns out the man was the owner. His name is Frank. He gave me a couple cannoli's and even some extra pasta with a couple of meatballs. And he said take these to go so you can enjoy later. On the house.

Where does this happen these days?

One place for sure: Talia's

Keep up the great work! I'll see you again this weekend and I'll bring in my friends. They are BIG eaters.

2 Thank John U