“I love this place. For the life of me I don't know why.”
Review of Nestor's At Bageland - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nestor's At Bageland
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I am in Florida a lot and I eat breakfast here all the time. It's comfortable, homey and the food is consistent. If the owner was named spiro kakindrakis it would be a good Greek diner in the greater New York area with upscale New York deli. Try the deep fried French toast (better yet, the one dipped in corn flakes). You may drop dead from the overdose of cholesterol and grease, but it will be worth it. The wait staff is directly out of central casting and once you get to know them, they are quite pleasant. I don't know if this review is exciting you, but I love this place and it is one of the things in Florida that I look forward to. Perhaps I should get a life.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Found this by accident and had to stop when I was driving by in search of something else, and sat the sign in the window advertising the availability of Hot Bagels!
I bought some of the best, over-sized, wonderfully tasty bagels. I cant wait to go and eat inside.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

Just like grandma and grandpa went to. The menu is huge and they have all the favorites from the 1950's plus a full takeout selection for tomorrow. Try the turkey leg..big enough for Henry VIII.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Had breakfast here for the second time, so you know it was good. It's the type of place that makes you want to try most everything on the menu, and not just because it looks good when you read it, but when plates come out to surrounding tables, it makes you want to ask "what did you order?" or "what did they order over there?" Food is fresh, which is huge. They have a deli with most anything you can imagine, plus they bake some mouth watering temptations.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

This is where seniors eat when they live in Boca. Nothing fancy just huge menu with top servers and great comfort food. People watching is the best. Inexpensive for the quality that you get.
Never disappoints.