“Closed for GOOD!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Nestor's At Bageland
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I heard this place was closed and for GOOD! I stopped going there after this popular Jewish deli was sold to two Egyptians around 2012. They really killed the place: dirty tables, bad food, bad service.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

It's loud, it's crazy, the average age is 80. There's quite a bit of yelling and screaming. The food is good but not great. If you don't want to drive, it's worth going. You won't dislike the food. Just be prepared for some really rude clients.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Nestors was a favorite comfort stop.
My daughter could find
no matzoh ball soup as tasty and I loved the staff and the ambience. After I found them closed
for breakfast yesterday, I drove through every shopping center W to 441. There is no longer
a mom and pop restaurant or a Greek diner open early morning. The times they are a changin.
I concur, What a shame.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

It was so dirty and the deli case looked terrible. I would never go back there. Horrible dirty deli - do not go there!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

They have a wide selection of food. It takes a while for the food to be prepared, but it's worth the wait. For breakfast I usually order the Grandslam, which consists of waffles, eggs, and bacon. I order my eggs with cheese on top for an additional cost, but it makes all the difference.
If you're going for lunch, try their corned beef, it's delicious! Sandwiches are served with cole slaw and choice of another side, and the portions are huge!
Service is mostly friendly.