“Frozen custard!”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #72 of 218 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place for a quick lunch, dinner or snack. Don't forget to save room for dessert! Fish sandwich is very good, shakes are refreshing and custard is well-worth the calories. Join their e-club and get free food!

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Would give a 5, but the menu is confusing. I had the special sundae of the day, which was a s'mores sundae. I just love chocolate ice cream with marshmallow topping. The crunchy graham crackers around the scoop and the chocolate chunks in the ice cream just made it that much better. Husband had a turtle sundae. He wouldn't let me touch the pecans! It was gone before I could sneak my spoon into his cup.
Okay, the hard part is trying to order a burger. Having been to a Culver's in another state, I knew they had a single burger, but it was hard to find on the menu board. When I asked about it, the counter person told me all the burgers listed can be ordered as single, triple, or double burgers. Now I know!!!
I like their burgers. They remind me of burgers from when I was a kid. We had mushroom, swiss, sauteed onion burgers. It was really yummy, but a bit sloppy - not that I cared!
Service was great and the restaurant was clean, as was the restroom.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

My first visit to Culvers and I was not disappointed. Double cheeseburger and fries with onion rings on the side. A little wait but it was worth it. We chose to sit outside which was just perfect as was the table service. Ice cream for dessert was pretty awesome too!! Pretty sure I will be going back next time I am there.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I didn't know what to expect going in. Turns out it's a neat little fast food place that offers just about everything. From pleasant counter staff to varied menu to diet root beer to delicious food at low prices. Overall great experience.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Good food, ice cream and service
Easy to get to by car and by bike
Drive up is accessible and staff was great