“Late night dinner”

The Lake House Bar & Grill
Ranked #50 of 215 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Description: Great Sandwiches, burgers, and salads. Very fresh and tasty seafood. It is a very casual, outdoor, music playing, pool and lakeside, chill bar / restaurant. It is located by a peaceful lake in Bonita Springs in the Trianon Hotel. It is an outdoor bar / restaurant. Me and my wife have lived in Bonita for 5 years and just stumbled upon it. They have great happy hour specials and the food was surprisingly very good. They have sweet potato fries that you can get with your meal too as a substitution, which was a nice option for us, she loves them! Our waiter was Thomas, he was just awesome. I've never written a review, but he was the happiest and best waiter we have ever had, so we felt it was time to give back to trip advisor. We have used trip advisor on our travels for years. So, hopefully we'll see them on the site some day and this review for Thomas, it was so refreshing to see someone who was a great server and so happy! We'll definitely be back!
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Since we stayed in the Trianon and were in the middle of a horrible down pour, we decided to give this restaurant a try due to the great reviews on Yelp.
I must state that we arrived 15 min before the kitchen closed (per waiter's very first comment out of his mouth which made us feel like we shouldn't order food) at 845 pm which seemed awfully early it being the restaurant on premise.
I was very pleased with my plain salad, but my husband ordered the 'famous' fish and chips. My husband stated that Gordon's fish sticks tasted better than their $14 fish and chips. I must say that the waiter did remove that entree off our check.
Their overall service was below average; we felt rushed to order and then overlooked.
Very limited menu!

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

What can I say worst meal we've had in a long time. From the soggy fish and chips to the weak drinks. I understand that we came in close to closing but there's no excuse for bad service and bad food. I will say that they attempted to make it right but we decided not to tri out luck a second time.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

while dining at the lakehouse, enjoying a glass of wine , waitress[penny] takes our order and pinches my leg and puts her arm around me. sitting with my wife made it an uncomfortable situation . only it gets worse. she reaches in my basket of food and eats from it!!!!!! she said she had a rapore withme!!!! it was DISGUSTING complained to manager only to be told she was reprimanded and it was put in her file. if she's still working there watch your food. ask for one of the guys to wait on you. they'r great.

1  Thank carl puricelli p
skystacy1969, Manager at The Lake House Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

We do encourage a relaxed and fun atmosphere for the Lake House Bar and Grill but it is a professional working environment and our staff is trained to treat our guests in that manner. This incident was addressed with the waitress and she understands that her actions did not create a comfortable situation for the guest. I am sorry that the guest did not have an enjoyable experience at the Lake House Bar and Grill and I appreciated their calling to report the incident to Management.

Joanne Muenzer
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Its tucked away in a nice location that you probably wouldn't even know was there. The Lake House is a great place to grab drinks and the bartenders are awesome. The clientele is a mix of hotel guests, Bonita Bay residents and other assorted locals but it is a lot of fun. I haven't eaten there but the food looks great.

1  Thank KnoxTravler
Reviewed 13 May 2014

A casual setting on a small lake great for lunch or light dinner. Good food and drinks. Good service.

2  Thank travelerone_11