“Great Place to stay!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton - Bonita Springs
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 21 April 2014

When pricing hotels in the Bonita Springs/Estero area, I stumbled upon this hotel. Why would I pay a similar price for place with two beds in one room, when I could get a suite with a kitchenette, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and complimentary breakfast and dinner? We were so surprised when we walked into our suite, it was HUGE. Hotel staff was friendly, complimentary breakfast was excellent, and from what it looked like, the dinner was good too. We saw when booking the room the pool would be closed for maintenance, and received a courtesy call two days prior to our stay to remind us the pool would be closed, but the hotel was very close to the beach and they had toys for us to borrow. Excellent customer service!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Second time I have stayed at this hotel, back in 2012 I was there & I couldn't get over how clean the rooms and entire hotel were. I'm funny about cleanliness in hotel rooms, but I felt so comfortable there. We were back in the area just last week and needed a place to stay for the night during a road trip. Thankfully they had a room and again, cleanest place I've ever stayed. Hard to say that anymore, but this place cares about it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We arrived in breakfast room at 9.00, the premise was completely crowded and nothing to eat was available: waffle, bread, cookies,coffee,etc.
Also plates, cups, spoons and kinves were lacking
People on charge were completely inadeguate and could not provide any significanthelp.
Many guests got out for breakfast

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank pinco p
Andrea S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Bonita Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We at take a great deal of pride in meeting our guest’s expectations and are disappointed anytime we fall short of that goal. Your input and concerns are appreciated.

Again, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We value your business and will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This hotel is very quiet due to its location well set back from the highway and was quiet even with the window open. Front desk staff was extremely well trained, personable and helpful. Beds were super comfortable and room was spacious. Breakfast offerings were plentiful though repeated every day.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

It is my desire that every guest have an exceptional stay. Your satisfaction is very important to my team and we try hard to make sure that we not only meet your expectations but we exceed them! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

While this hotel is older and has been refurbished it is a decent hotel and the staff is friendly. The pool was closed during our stay so I can't comment on that. We really had no complaints and we paid a decent rate for the room we booked.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to you staying with us again

Reviewed 14 April 2014

The way you guys serve your hot meals on a daily bases is far beyond the other hotals. Thank you for putting your guest first. I have been traveling for 28 years performing electrical installions. Therefore, the place where I lay my head down, at night, is very important to me to meet or exceed my expectations. I can fairly say that you guys did just that. You guys are a class act.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Having called the desk to report a non-functional air conditioner I was told that it would be addressed. My wife and I had to leave the hotel for a time, and left a "do not disturb" placard on the door.

We returned to find the manager and a maintenance person in the room with air conditioner parts all over the floor, their having disregarded the privacy sign and entering anyway. I can think that if either my wife or I were in the shower we wouldn't have heard a knock on the door, and could have walked into a very embarrassing situation.

We reported the violation of privacy request to the corporate office, who contacted the manager of that location. The manager had responded that she felt it was OK to enter the room since she "thought" we wanted the AC fixed. I disagree. A privacy request must absolutely be honored in a hotel. We then contacted corporate again. We were told that they would be in contact with us within 72 hours. Two weeks and an email later we've not heard a word.

Stay away.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. Privacy is disrespected.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

I am very sorry you did not receive the level of service that Homewood Suites are known for. It is my absolute goal to ensure that every guest have an exceptional stay. I agree we dropped the ball in this instance. Again I sincerely apologize and that night offered you a resolution for your inconvenience. I do hope you will allow us to make it up to you next time you are inthe area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bonita Springs
Trianon Bonita Bay
#7 of 15 in Bonita Springs
North Naples
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples
Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
#5 of 15 in Bonita Springs

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton - Bonita Springs? Share your experiences!