Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs North Naples
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Days Inn Bonita Springs(Bonita Springs)
View Hotel
Ranch House Motel(Bonita Springs)
View Hotel
Wild Pines of Bonita Bay(Bonita Springs)
View Hotel
Trianon Bonita Bay(Bonita Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanbreakfast areanight's sleepsw floridaenjoyed my staywould stay here againhot breakfasthard boiled eggspool area isgreat place to stayvery nice hotelnice poolfort myersfreewaynaplesbeachesmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Hotel is really old, you'll see patch work inside and out. Breakfast is so so, got my coffee at the Dunkin at Hess gas station. Charging $20 for a late check out. I understand they are booked but did not even try to accommodate. Poor customer service. Room has cracks in the ceiling and wall joints, comforter with cigarette burns, no bottled individual toiletries. My allergies acted up, must be the dust mites. "Internet" is pathetic,network can't handle the volume of users. Missing buttons with remote. I've had better experiences with other BW. Front desks will give you a "you get what you pay for" look haha joke is on me.Never again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank apulakay
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Looks like this hotel was upgraded recently and the rooms are very nice. Could do a bit better with the lighting in the rooms and provide hot water. Nice staff, nice pool, (spa not working while we were there). Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here on the 22nd November 2013 for 2 nights. We has room 201 which is adjacent to the elevator on the 2nd floor. There was no lift noise, but on the first morning, early, we could here a group of people talking while waiting for the lift. Our room, a Queen with large sitting area containing a 3 seated sofa and single arm chair, was very clean and comfortable. The colours, a dark bluey-grey matched with black polished tiles in the sitting area, did make the room look small, but was cozy with the bliss drawn and settled down for the evening. I think that it id an attempt to give the rooms a "Boutique" look, it works, butt is strange for the USA. The location is very convenient, being just on block from the interstate, turn in by Mc D's.. The entrance and grounds are impressive with statues abounding, gaining a very Italianate impression.All corridors are internal, with the third floor being for addicts (smokers!). Unlike one previous reviewer we couldn't smell and Asian food smells, nor find any evidence of bed bugs.
The welcome was poor as we were not greeted in any way, nor made to feel welcome. This aspect of the hotels management needs attention and some training is required. We had only intended to stay for one. night and added a second on-line, but the receptionist couldn't confirm that we could have the same room the following day, asking us to contact her the following morning (which we did). Another example of where training is needed. The management should have contacted us!!.
The breakfast area is small, and exacerbated but having such an early 6.00 - 9.00 time limit -even on weekends. The breakfast was the usual "continental", but no more.
There is a. very small fitness room containing a bike, treadmill and Nordic type trainer, whilst the pool area was a good size.
We liked this hotel, and with a little more attention to detail could score an excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Lobby was nice and clean, got a smoking room on the 3rd floor. Room was very clean and updated. If you are a smoker, but do not smoke in your own home, don't get a smoking room. It is strong smoke smell. Otherwise, great TV, bed is great, pillow are awesome!!! Shower is amazing with a massage level. Gorgeous sink in the bathroom. Had a fridge/freezer with a microwave on a shelf above which is awesome since I brought my own food for my stay. Breakfast area is kind of small, but the breakfast food offerings are great!! I will stay here again when I have to stay in that area!!

Room Tip: If you are a smoker and do NOT smoke in your own home, do NOT get the Smoking Room!!! It is completely smoky and smells like smoke and your clothes will smell like smoke the next day.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The Best Western in Bonita Springs, Florida on Oakland Drive is very modern, very clean, and very comfortable. Décor was outstanding! Breakfast in dining area in a.m. available too. We were 100 per cent pleased with every aspect of our stay at this location. If you stay here go eat one of your meals at Dolly's just a few miles away. It is a family owned and delicious food and priced reasonable too.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family