Review of Pino's Pizzeria

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Fishers, Indiana, USA
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've been vacationing in Bonita Springs several times in the past 3 years. Whenever I crave a pizza while I was staying there, I would go to Pino's and get Grandma's pizza with sausage and garlic knots. Very friendly staff. I usually sit outside. If you're looking for a nice ambience, this is not a place for you but if you're looking for good pizza with friendly staff. This is it.

• Visited April 2014

Sudbury, MA
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Disagree with some of the reviews. Had two pizzas there in the last week. One take out, one in. We liked the first one so much, we went back for another! Caprese Salad, very good. We had an eggplant, mushroom and pepper pizza. Been a long time since we had one this good.

Estero, Florida
“Worst pizza ever!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We were really hungry, decided to order a take out, ordered from Pino's, BIG MISTAKE! over priced, cold, tasted bad, soft, worst pizza I have ever tasted. don't take any notice of the pictures on the menu, they told me these were just random pics of pizza online. these pizzas don't look anything like the menu. this should be illegal, misleading people like this!

• Visited March 2014
Sutton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Our first time here. Ordered Sicilian pizza with mushrooms to go. Our order was coming out of the oven as we arrived for pickup. The staff advised us how to carefully transport the large pizza so as not to disturb the generous mushroom, cheese, and tomato topping. It was absolutely delicious at home. There is also dining within the restaurant as well as a small patio. A great place for a casual night out or take out dinner for a movie at home. Even if you are used to New York pizza's......fuggedaboudit.....this place is better.

• Visited February 2014
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Not a good experience”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Tonight's pizza was not good. After waiting 45 minutes, instead of the 20 stated on calling, it wasn't cooked completely. Toppings of mushroom, onion, green pepper, pepperoni and bacon looked like they were thrown on in a hurry …. some in large quantity clumps and some pieces with scarce toppings. It was in box with thin small piece of paper beneath (no cardboard or sheeting beneath for sturdiness) so with it being partially done I ended up with a sloppy mess trying to plate it, let alone trying to get it out of the box. It didn't have much flavor, maybe would have if the dough, cheese and topping had cooked instead of just congealing. I didn't want the hassle but should've taken it back after 1 piece. The restaurant is just outside our complex but I will never order from there again. Really did not get my $25 worth!

• Visited January 2014