“Superb pizza, great service, excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pino's Pizzeria

Pino's Pizzeria
Ranked #40 of 193 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
FAYETTEVILLE
“Superb pizza, great service, excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is surely the exemplar of an old-time, Brooklyn pizza shop. The hand-tossed, fresh dough pizza is hands down equal to the best I have had in Florida in many years. In fact, it equals the hand-made pizzas of New York City. Great ingredients, perfectly cooked and served hot. Burgers are also delicious and the chicken franchese I had was also excellent. Salad greens are a mixture of spinach and romaine. Garlic knots are hot and chewy and garlicky. Very fresh and good. The menu is neither expansive nor expensive.The atmosphere is clean but simple. I am glad I found this place. The Yuengling's draft is ice cold (served in a chilled glass) and very reasonable at $2.25. I am so happy we have discovered this place. I almost hate to write about it on Trip Advisor. Even though the value is there, try coming M-F for an early bird special for under $10 (if you buy a beverage) for under $10. Go to the web to see the menu: www.pinospizzeria.net

Visited June 2014

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I felt bad for the girls who have to work with the male server his language was horrible if you have children you are planning on taking for pizza I would think twice. His name is Steve I truly don't understand why he still has a job. He told me that he has dogs no children sad they let their staff talk to their customers.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank sweets49
Fishers, Indiana, USA
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've been vacationing in Bonita Springs several times in the past 3 years. Whenever I crave a pizza while I was staying there, I would go to Pino's and get Grandma's pizza with sausage and garlic knots. Very friendly staff. I usually sit outside. If you're looking for a nice ambience, this is not a place for you but if you're looking for good pizza with friendly staff. This is it.

• Visited April 2014
Sudbury, MA
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Disagree with some of the reviews. Had two pizzas there in the last week. One take out, one in. We liked the first one so much, we went back for another! Caprese Salad, very good. We had an eggplant, mushroom and pepper pizza. Been a long time since we had one this good.

Estero, Florida
“Worst pizza ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

We were really hungry, decided to order a take out, ordered from Pino's, BIG MISTAKE! over priced, cold, tasted bad, soft, worst pizza I have ever tasted. don't take any notice of the pictures on the menu, they told me these were just random pics of pizza online. these pizzas don't look anything like the menu. this should be illegal, misleading people like this!

• Visited March 2014