“Best Restaurant in Bonita Springs!”
Review of Ristorante Enrico

Ristorante Enrico
Ranked #16 of 196 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

The food at this place was absolutely to die for. It's amazing home cooked Italian and for $13.99 (I had Chicken Cacciatore) you get a HUGE meal with a salad and bread. My son got pizza and I swear to you... It was the stuff dreams are made of. I swear this place should be featured on the Food Network show "Best thing I Ever Ate". And God bless the waitress that was so patient with my grumpy tired children! We will be back!

There are newer reviews for Ristorante Enrico

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We wandered in here after our favorite place closed. Near our home in a Publix shopping center. We were enchanted. Enrico was so busy, we didn't meet him at first, but his server "Glenda" is worth asking for. She is lovely and efficient and fun. Enrico came around later and introduced his charming self and scolded my son for ordering coffee with dinner. "After dinner" he said. We have been there many many times since. The food is always excellent as is the service.

1  Thank jabmyeyes
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My wife and I tried Enrico's the other night and we loved everything about it. The food and the staff are excellent. The menu is extensive and the overall value is exceptional for the area. We are already looking forward to many more meals at Enrico's.

1  Thank KnoxTravler
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I had eaten here several years ago and felt the food was so-so but my last visit proved how things had changed....very much for the better!! I had Chicken Cacciatore and the chicken was tender enough to cut with my fork. The sauce had the authentic ingredients and was delicious. To add to my satisfaction, whole wheat pasta which I prefer was available. The others at my table had praise for their dishes. The entrees came with a tasty salad and were served by a most solicitious waitress. For now, Enrico's will definitely be our go-to Italian restaurant in the area. We got to the restaurant at 5:30 for after that like most restaurants during season in this area, it becomes very crowded and does not take reservations,

1  Thank Carl L
Reviewed 29 March 2014

great food great service---my wife thinks enrico is cute she loves bald guys,,, really great food...the staff is always friendly ...great sauce..