“We Like Surprises When They're Good Ones...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ristorante Enrico
Ranked #16 of 192 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milton, Delaware
“We Like Surprises When They're Good Ones...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Our friends on the west coast of FL suggested Ristorante Enrico after eating there a couple of times. While I have grown less skeptical of restaurants in strip malls, I do sometimes feel that the experience could be less than perfect (and I swear I am not a snob about eating in such restaurants, as I have done so many times). Having said this, I was really surprised, in a very good way, at the atmosphere and food quality at this restaurant.

Once you step inside, the restaurant is quite charming, with a definite Italian bistro feel, and you can forget that across the street is a gas station. This being mid-summer and a weeknight, the restaurant was not crowded. The aroma of basil wafted through the place, whetting our appetites. We started with very tasty fried calamari and fried mozzarella with a terrific, tomato-y marinara sauce accompanying both. A splash of lemon juice on the calamari gave it an added zing. Other comfort foods followed, such as a hearty spaghetti and meatballs, veal parmigiana with more of that excellent marinara on the accompanying spaghetti, and a chicken marsala dish with a rich sauce, as it should be. Comfort might be the key word here, as service was unrushed, food was served hot, and Enrico himself proved to be a charmer himself, commiserating with all the customers. Our friends live in the area, so they will go back, and when we visit them, we'll also visit this restaurant again, as should you.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Now That's Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We were recently on vacation in Bonita Springs with friends of ours . After traveling all day we were starving and wanted somewhere close by to eat. I had come across a menu at the condo in which we were staying , after looking it over our mouth's were watering.Needless to say ,we gave it a try and WEREN'T disappointed !! The atmosphere was quite cozy with soft Italian music playing in the background , the employee's were friendly and efficient and the food was delicious !!! Throughout our stay we ate there several times and sampled 10 different menu iteams , each meal was better than the one before! The portions were large and the prices very affordable . Finding this restaurant was like finding a diamond in the rough!

• Visited July 2014
Estero
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I ordered the whole wheat spaghetti spicy arrabiatta and I must say it was the best Italian pasta dish I have ever eaten. It arrived steaming hot and had a lot of flavor The service was very good and the entree prices were reasonable. I thought their house wine was a little pricey I can't wait to return but this dish was so good I might never try anything else. Yum

Visited July 2014
1 Thank bobo644
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Awesome Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have been to Enrico's several times, most recently this past
Friday. The food is excellent, I highly recommend the tri-colored tortellini and the eggplant rollatini. The service is great, the price is reasonable, and the owner comes around to every table to speak with his customers!! Awesome!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Judie M
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Owner/chef makes sure diners have a great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Quality food! Enrico has a lot of dedicated local customers because he serves very good food. More homemade tasting than most italian restaurants in the area. Always a good choice when wondering where to go!

• Visited June 2014