“Thumbs Up”

C Level Bistro & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
C Level Bistro & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Cuisines: French, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: C Level Bistro & Wine Bar, an eclectic mix of european and stylish modern. We specialize in food with Experience some of the best in International dinner dishes with a French influence, American contemporary appetizers, fresh salads using locally produced products, home made soups, including our signature French Onion, match this with a perfectly selected wine list in our appealing wine bar with its nautical blues, billowing white curtains and French bistro-style design and your dinner date should be certain to be a successful night to remember. Here at C level, we are often told that we rival trendy venues found in Miami and other Metropolitan areas. We strive to bring something different, casual- yet filled with sophistication and style. Quite simply the best food, service, and ambiance in town. It is the perfect time of year to sit out on our patio with a glass of wine & we look forward to having you spend an evening with us.
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Two meals in three nights! Would go again but heading back home. :( Excellent food, great ambience, friendly staff. Stopped in without an RSVP. Sat at the bar and met Tony. Had a great chat and thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Lamb was amazing and duck with raspberry sauce was superb. Not to mention Berries aux Chambord - too die for!!! Will coming back on next trip. Thanks Tony.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Way over priced with poor food number 1 in Bonita think not!! We came with friends from out of town to impress them thinking this place would be good as it was rated #1 in Bonita how that happened I will never know. I had the French onion soup and had to send it back tasted like left over dishwater with a slice of cheese on top the owner said it was one of his best dishes ( alarm bells stated to go off for things to come) got the rib eye which was nice had it not been for the horrible sauce on top had to scrap it off. My wife had the salmon and had to send it back since it was too salty, our friends got special which were scallops and they came out raw so our bill came to $140 with no drinks and sending 2 items back way over priced for what it is, we do not mind spending money on food but it has to be worth it would not recommend this place at all.

3  Thank BonitaNaples
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This bistro definitely is a good find. This was our first visit and it won't be our last. We invited friends from Canada to join us on Monday night and we all had a great time. Tony, the owner was ever so welcoming (even though he's from Stoke UK - HAHA!) and the chef came out a couple of times for a chat. We sat on the patio and enjoyed drinks which came from a good selection of wines and beers. The menu was varied and suitable for a hearty meal or for tapas style sharing. We chose a mix of the two styles and everyone was impressed with everything. The Potato soup got a "best I've ever tasted" from the Mom of our friends and the Sirloin steak specials were delicious. We also shared the signature Charcuterie which was both varied and full of wonderful cheeses, meat and pate selections along with the warm crusty bread. We were there over three hours and never felt hurried. This is a wonderful addition to the neighborhood and I think Tony will be looking for either a second location or a larger property if he keeps this up. All the staff were delightful and had the time to stop and chat. It all really added to up to a feeling of a nice upscale bistro where you want to go and enjoy time with friends.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I'm a local and I really like to eat at this place. Tony, the owner, is a great host and his staff is well trained. You can either eat inside or out. Every single dish I've tried here has been excellent except for the guacamole.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We could tell right away this was going to be good. Everyone working there within 10 minutes of our arrival was showing interest and making us feel welcome. I had asked for a special table when I called for reservations--stating we were coming to celebrate our 27th anniversary--a special it was. The choice table outside complete with cushions. And it was not long that Tony the owner welcomed us with two glasses of champagne. He whole evening was special and perfect. Try the cheese plate!! I could have stopped there, but we also had a couple salads which were both excellent. I could tell Tony was a special breed--one that I appreciate because he sees success through people, and when I told him thank you with a bug bear hug--thinking a Brit would not be too keen on hugging--he hugged right back!! A special place where we felt like family. A great night of celebration. We are going back tonight! And each time we are in Southwest Florida! Thanks to Tony and staff!! You made our celebration very special indeed!

1  Thank Kevin G