“Wonderful food, well worth finding.”

Komoon Bonita Springs
Ranked #19 of 197 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Peruvian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Windsor Rd
Description: Komoon Thai Sushi Ceviche opened its Naples location on November 1st, 2011 and its second location in Bonita Springs in July 2013. Owners Saifon Sombun and Paul Adrianzen created the concept of offering a unique selection of the finest foods from Thailand, Japan and Peru. With an exceptional team of Sushi, Thai and Peruvian chefs, Komoon Thai Sushi Ceviche is the only place in the region where you can enjoy delicious cuisines from these countries. Our goal is not just to offer great tasting food, but to make sure that you have a memorable dining experience. Upon entering the restaurant, you will be met with warm, contemporary colors, relaxing music and beautiful artwork that decorates our walls. Our friendly, attentive staff will tend to your needs and ensure that you have a fantastic dining experience.We invite you to come visit Komoon Thai and experience the magic.
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Really fun and excellent food. Quiet, unpretentious, nicely decorated. Has an unfortunate location at the end of the mall (far left as you face Publix). Go during happy hour and get Thai beer in a bottle for the same price ($2.50) as Budweiser. Wide range of food options, not just sushi. I had not heard of a lot of them. Had shrimp and Thai noodles. Great, with many options for degree of spicy hotness. Very good value. 3 drinks, 2 appetizers, 2 meals and 20% tip was $55. A friendly welcoming place. I hope they make it.

2  Thank Richard F

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I have never had Tom Kha soup. I stopped ijn for lunch to get a quick bite and ordered this soup with shrimp. It is the best soup I have ever had in my life! The menu is amazing. So many dishes to choose from.

2  Thank michele090
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Quite a gem! My husband and I visited while in vacation. We had sushi for appetizers and Thai main dishes. Food was delicious! Staff was friendly & extremely attentive. Service was great! Great value! Would definitely go back. You will enjoy the experience.

1  Thank 2BeeHoney
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My husband, mother-in-law and I dined here. Service could not be more attentive. My husband ordered the shrimp and drunken noodles, at my recommendation, which he loved. I opted for the Tom Yum Soup with shrimp and a side of seaweed salad. My mother-in-law opted for the wonton soup and we shared appetizers of fresh spring rolls and spicy tuna sushi rolls. Everything was incredibly fresh and delicious. It seems a shame that this place is tucked away in this strip mall as I think people miss this little gem. I would encourage everyone to give it a try and, if you agree, share with others so they can share this experience. Check out there crazy cheap early bird apps. So ridiculously reasonable and delish! Make it your resolution to check this place out!

1  Thank BostonBon
Komoon_BonitaSprings, Owner at Komoon Bonita Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're delighted that you had a great experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Just got back from Komoon. After several days of usual fare we craved something to get our taste buds working and this was the place to do it. Started off with the Thai salad with tofu and peanut sauce - really cleansing for the palate and then moved onto Massaman chicken curry - delicious and just spicy enough for me (you can ask for the spice level to suit you). Other half had Thai Special fried rice and said how delicious it was - packed with chicken, prawns and all good stuff. Huge choice on the menu covering Thai, Japanese and Peruvian. Very friendly staff who checked with us several times that all ok. Give it a go.

1  Thank TrippingMouse