“Great place to stay”

Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
Reviewed 18 November 2012

We found the location great close to shopping, restaurants, banks, pharmacy. The room was very clean, quiet = excellent service from staff & that included the housekeeping. Everyone was warm & friendly and very welcoming. Breakfast was good, they offered a variety of breakfast items. We will certainly keep the location on our list of places to stay

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Clean and comfortableWe stayed the Comfort Inn for 3 nights while were we in town for my brother’s wedding. The Comfort Inn is clean and comfortable hotel. The breakfast is average, but adequate. We appreciated having a mini fridge in our room to store drinks and some snacks. The bathrooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. It not the most updated hotel but it is clean will do the job if you are looking for an affordable option in the area.

Room Tip: If you are going to spend time on the balcony, ask for a pool view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Holly G
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I was exhausted and was a walk in & I was quite happy they had a vacancy. The front desk clerk, Veronica was very kind, the rooms were okay, I think they place could really use a bit of a renovation. The morning breakfast was good and complimentary. In my situation it was in a extremely convenient location for though I was on vaca I had to get lab tests done and they were very nice to print me out a map to the location where I had to go. Personally, I felt it was a good nights sleep but not a place I would stay a long time with.

Room Tip: Decent if you just need a good nights sleep. Good breakfast, friendly staff. Rooms need a revamp
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank IamPatty
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Hallways, lobby and room were fresh looking and clean. Room had very large closet with safe. Mirrors on closet and vanity opposite one another made doing hair very nice. Second vanity inside bathroom so multiple guests could get ready at once. Talbe and chairs provided made computer work easy along with an outlet at table height for convenient recharging of electronics. New flat screen tv. Attention paid to pleasant decorating scheme makes it feel like they care about their guests. I especially appreciate the sliding door which opens to outside for fresh Florida air. An excellent experience.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank MarBalaz
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I'm a business traveller and Choice Privileges rewards points member. Yes, I stay in a lot of hotels under the Choice umbrella. This Comfort Inn should be their flagship hotel. It is exemplary in every category. I've been here twice and during both three day stays I was amazed at how nicely this property is kept and what a comfortable and pleasant experience staying here is. The rooms are spacious, bright and smell wonderfully fresh. The furniture and carpets are clean and well cared for. All the room fixtures and property equipment are maintained and kept in good working order. A friendly, courteous and helpful staff is icing on the cake. There are several restaurants and shopping venues within short driving distance, a beautiful beach preserve, and Naples or Ft. Myers only about 20 minutes drive away. If you're planning on visiting the Southwest Florida area this hotel will be your best value.

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank steverinsc
Reviewed 16 January 2011

The hotel was really very good. I say beware of the shower or water pressure. My problem is the shower head seemed to either have no water pressure or wasn't working properly. Our room was on the first floor and we do not know if any one else had a problem. We didn't enjoy it and if you are a stickler for a good shower I would call them.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank kfulwiler
Reviewed 1 November 2010

We stayed overnight but it was quite the best experience ever! We were able to check in early and were accomodated to whatever we requested as soon as we got there. The hotel looked empty when we arrived that afternoon but we were glad because that meant less noise from other rowdy drunk travelers. We asked for a corner room and we got placed in room 201. We couldn't be happier! The room was so spacious and big for three people! It was nice. The room looked remodeled and very clean! Big bathroom with a double sink outside of the bathroom. We even had a dining table with four chairs, small refrigerator and microwave in the comfort of our own room!!! We were very impressed by their services! Continental Breakfast was good too! Front desk lady by the name of Maria was so helpful and so nice! We liked the cleanliness of the Hotel and we will probably be staying at this Hotel in the near future. Price was very reasonable! Great overall stay!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends