“Very good stay”

Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
Reviewed 4 May 2010

We stayed 1 night on our travels through Florida. For the price paid this hotel was one of the better hotels . The room was roomy clean and comfortable. We had a nice balcony overlooking the pool area. Did not use the pool but it looked nice.The free breakfast was also pretty good. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 October 2008

Everyone there was very kind and polite. I had an issue with my shower curtain and it was addressed immediately. If I had any questions they would help out as much as possible. The two HBO channels that were provided were a bit fuzzy, but other wise I had a good stay and would surely return.

Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed 15 October 2008

Loved the new renovation, nice staff, top quality hotel, will highly recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank aracelia239
Reviewed 18 June 2008

We booked at the Comfort Inn Bonita Springs because we needed a place to stay around Naples and we like choice hotels. Lila checked us in and was very nice to us. The hotel is old and getting renovated. We got two rooms (115 and 222), they were renovating the hallways next to our rooms and was a little dusty. The room was ok but old (i'm sure it looks better now though), we had a nice balcony. The free breakfast was ok with different varieties of food. We checked out the next day and went up to Cape Coral and once we got to Cape Coral we realized that we left our pillows behind at the hotel so we called and asked them to save them because would we be picking them up tomorrow and Lila was very nice and saved them for us. I am sure after the huge renovation they did it looks totally better. I would really like to stay there now.

• Stayed: March 2005
2  Thank JM11traveler
Reviewed 16 December 2007

It was a very new, nice and very clean room! Stuff was very kind and we had a very tasty breakfast!
You should definetly try it!

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GermanSpeedy
Reviewed 24 October 2007

This hotel exceeded all of my expectations. Clean, comfortable and a good value. Location was convenient to Naples and I-75. Service at front desk was superb. Grocery store was across street. Room had balcony overlooking pool which was nice. I would stay here again. This is the nicest Comfort Inn I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2007

When I checked into the hotel I was expecting just another Comfort Inn. I was highly surprised to find out that this hotel had been recently remodled and had an agoining restaurant that was top notch. The rooms were great, every morning when I woke up I did not want to get out. The food at the restaurant was wonderful. The restaurant backs up to the pool where you can buy a beer get food and relax. The other staff at the hotel was a blessing. I forgot my shave kit called the front desk and the immediatley had someone come and drop off what I needed to my room. To review I would say this was the best Comfort Inn I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business