All reviewscontinental breakfasttempurpedic mattressmemory foamitalian marketwalk in showerhotel is beautifullobby areathe location is perfectrooms are largeminute drivepool sidegreat roomold naplesnice poolbakehousebalconytub
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My son and I stayed here last weekend. It was a Groupon and I was so excited because I thought I was getting a great deal. I WAS WRONG!! They put us in room 207. At first glance, its seemed ok. It was not until later that night I started noticing how filthy it was. There was mold in my shower, something blue all over the bed skirt, bed linens that would make your skin crawl and, something sticky all over the night stand. I did complain and, the manager moved us to room 210. The room was cleaner but, you could tell they know I was coming because all I could smell when I hit the door was bleach. I don't mind when things are wore down. That is normal. I do mind when things are disgusting!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Samantha M
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I chose this specific hotel vs. a hotel right on the beach due to the value and it including a $20 dining discount from Groupon. I always research my hotels before purchasing a deal and at the time I purchased same, it seemed a better deal. I graded this hotel 'average' due to the following facts:
It is a clean hotel, but it reminds me more so of a Holiday Inn vs. an upscale hotel. It needs renovations and completion of paint jobs ie someone should've checked the ceiling paint job completed in the bathroom....wow.
For being rated an upscale hotel by others and offering 5 wifi connections, at least 1 of the connections should work. Upon check in, we made front desk aware that our room lacked a tv remote....same was provided to us, yet took legs again upon the cleaning crew cleaning our room.
Upon check in, we became aware that $20 dinner voucher WAS NOT for restaurant on premise, but for a upscale/costly restaurant around the corner.... disappointing to say the least since that was one of our deciding factors choosing this hotel vs. one on the beach - being on a budget. Approaching our weekend rate away, we also noticed that their internet rate including the dining credit was literally only $6 more than 'Groupon bargain' claiming 40% off...very misleading.
To summarize, if you're looking for a clean plain hotel that offers some rooms overlooking a small lake with friendly accommodating & courteous staff then by all means chose to stay at the Trianon Hotel in Bonita Springs. If you're looking for a more upscale feel at a reasonable price, I'd recommend the Bayfront Inn 5th Ave in Naples

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eva-Tanja C
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We booked this nice-looking hotel because our first choice, the Homewood Suites, was already booked up. Though it was a little more, we were happy with the location, the room and the breakfast. It did not include a dinner, as the Homewood Suites does, but it does have a restaurant/bar on the premises which we used. There are also several good to very good restaurants nearby, and some fast food places, if you want those, too, very nearby. Because we are diabetic, we asked for and received a fridge, which I think was a little extra. The very good thing is that though the hotel is located on Route 41, it is set back, and that noisy roadway is not as intrusive. We also asked for and got a room overlooking the pool. The hotel is located in an area that includes a mostly deserted boutique-shop area, that the area Chamber of Commerce wants to get filled with store owners. On the other hand, there is also an exclusive homes area that you can walk around for exercise. There is an outdoor pool that is kept clean and is not overwhelmed with children. The staff was extremely helpful in that we were expecting my sister and brother in law who were driving from Georgia and due to come in a couple days after we arrived. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, their accommodations in northern Florida fell through and they had to drive straight to Bonita Springs, as nothing was available due to spring break. I contacted the front desk and the front desk was able to give my sister and brother in law the room next to ours because they were able to move someone who had not yet arrived to another room. I thought that was great service on about 2 hours notice as my sister and brother in law arrived around midnight. All other rooms were booked, but the front desk let me know that they always kept one or two available for emergencies. They saved my sister and brother in law from potentially sleeping in their automobile. Thank you front desk!!! Overall, we had a very good experience and would recommend this place to friends.

Room Tip: Choose a room that is on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed for a month in January 2014. I was pleased with the accommodations even though the elevator was noisy when it ran. It is quiet, well-staffed, and accommodating. The lakeside bar was a nice place to meet people, have a casual meal, and hang out. It is close to shopping and plenty of restaurants. Parking was ample. Golf was nearby and accessible. This is not the Ritz but if you're looking for a nice stay with an adequate breakfast, The Trianon should be worth a look.

Room Tip: Lakeside has the best views but if you want quiet, stay on the other side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Bradley S
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The hotel is loacted central to whatever you would want to do in bonita springs. The rooms are neat and kept up. the hotel it a little dated but has its own charm. the staff was extremely pleasant and attentive. The lake house restaurant is a great place for a bite or a cocktail. the only complaint i had was the water pressure is awful. I stayed on the 4th floor so I dont know if it was better on lower floors. Also all rooms have a balcony but only some of them are funtional. Beds are comfortable but I would bring my own pillow if I stayed again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple