Do not hesitate to book here. The staff is caring and friendly. Our lovely room faced the lagoon. It was very quiet, amazing black out curtains (we slept an extra hour thanks!) and temperpeadic bed with quality cotton sheets. We loved the "upscale old Florida" feel. The bathroom was large and clean. Tall ceilings wide rooms - spacious! The furniture was very comfortable too, unlike most. We ate dinner at "The Lake House" on-site, beautiful relaxing view, especially at sunset, excellent food. The indoor bar had a friendly small crowd of guests with a bartender who could easily amuse us all, and stayed well past closing. Good times it was fun to laugh after a long day! We will return, and I am quite picky so that is a compliment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Generously sized rooms, Tempurpedic mattresses, including non-smoking feature full shower/separate tub, free wi-fi. Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi and Fitness Center. Our picturesque grounds include meeting facilities and Lakehouse Bar & Grill. 24-hour front desk provides concierge services. Promenade Center adjacent featuring upscale restaurants and shopping. Local beaches are minutes away and short driving distance to FGCU, SWFL Airport, Germain Arena, Coconut Point Mall and attractions of Naples, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trianon Bonita Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel Bonita Springs
- Trianon Bonita Bay Naples
- Trianon Bonita Bay Bonita Springs, Florida