La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
somerset
“awesome stay”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Cannot say enough about this property.Immaculate rooms very clean attentive staff.Great free breakfast buffet and coffee all day. Housekeeping got our room made up extra early which worked for our schedule.Great walking area just outside hotel.
Heading back in Decembet

Room Tip: Dont pass this property up
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
You made my day !!!!!!! So delighted you had an awesome stay and that you will
be back in December.... Please stop by the desk and say Hello !!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Not only are they reasonable in price, they are willing to go above and beyond. I was there two weeks ago and checked in with one rate for Friday and another one for Saturday night. I mentioned my confusion at check in as I was quoted the same rate for both nights when I made the reservation. At check out, the clerk apologized as I mentioned this again. Two hours later I rec'd a phone call from them apologizing for the mix-up and to tell me they had credited my account. The pool was very nice, the beds were comfy, and I appreciated the pitcher of ice water always available when you entered the lobby.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
I am sorry about the rate mix up ---- but am happy all was resolved !!!!!
Please visit us again soon !!!!!!!!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Rooms were very nice and clean! The staff were friendly and accommodating. The location is great! The exit has an outlet mall and many food choices. I was very pleased with my room! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel !!!!!!
I am delighted you had a wonderful stay and we hope to see you again soon !!!!!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We did our first pet stay at La Quinta - the facilities were great for walking dog in back, lakeside and amenities were comfortable, remodeled rooms, great breakfast, microwave, fridge and coffe always available. Location was great. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Ask for room faces back of hotel towards the lake for best enjoyment. Nearby catholic church too! Check out aaa rates and even walk in with florida coupon book - cancellation policy was 6pm -

Room Tip: ask for room facing lakeside -
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you for your review of our property !!!!! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay --- isn't the lake view beautiful ? We hope you can visit again soon!!!!!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Got there not thinking 2 much about it, but was happy with my stay, from when I first entered the room. Did it more than once, since then, because of that, & will deff do it again in the coming months. Give it a try, U won't B dissapointed

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
I am so glad you were pleasantly surprised and you enjoyed your stay !!!!!
Hope to see you again soon !!!!!
Thank you!
Massachusetts
Reviewed 22 September 2013

It has been a few years since we stayed at a La Quinta but judging by this property it will not be years before we stay at another. The staff is very pleasant, the facilities immaculate and very up to date. We only wonder why the hotel chains have switched to non wall mounted hair dryers. We are somewhat leary of using or leaving unattached hair dryers so close to bathroom sinks. The breakfast bar is somewhat limited compared to other chains but adequate to get you started in the morning. Pillows, towels and bedding were very good as was the pool. La Quinta should be proud of this property.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gailmath
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Thank you so very much for your review!!!! We are quite proud of our beautiful property.
I am glad you had a great stay and hope you can visit again soon !!!!!
Palm Coast, FL
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Our friend recommended La Quinta Inn because we had our little dog with us. We are very glad we stayed here. The staff is very friendly. The hotel is clean inside and out. The breakfast bar is limited but clean and well maintained. Coffee was very good. Beds are firm which I like. Nice view of a lake in back. We didn't get to use the pool because it was raining but it looks nice. Parking was ample and it feels safe here. The rooms are nice and updated. We saw several guests with pets and bags were provided outside for the guests who we saw using them. We really appreciate a dog friendly hotel and we go out of our way to make sure our pets are welcome in the future by cleaning up after them and keeping them quiet in our room. Thank you La Quinta for making this such a wonderful stay during our trip to Naples/Bonita Springs.

Room Tip: You could ask for a room facing the back if you want a view of the lake.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank obamarocks
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Thank you for your nice response !!!!!! I am so delighted that your enjoyed your stay and were able to bring you four legged family member with you.
I hope you can visit again soon!!!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bonita Springs
Hampton Inn Bonita Springs/Naple...
#4 of 15 in Bonita Springs
Trianon Bonita Bay
#8 of 15 in Bonita Springs
Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
#5 of 15 in Bonita Springs
North Naples
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North? Share your experiences!