“Gratefully surprised!!!”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Gratefully surprised!!!”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We are really surprised for the excellence of this Hotel. We ussually stay at La Quinta hotels, but We found it more beautiful than others, and besides the good attemption, we have surprised too with the quality of breakfast, delicious coffee, breads, and more.
We hope will stay there soon.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Stella C
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with --- but apologize that the elevator went out !
I hope you can visit again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

In planning our getaway I had been looking at the Holiday Inn and La Quinta. I selected La Quinta for two reasons. First the reviews were a lot better than what I had read about on the Holiday Inn. Second, they had a fitness center while the Holiday Inn did not.

We booked two nights using the LQ mobile app. We checked in at 4. Checking in was easy, room was ready. We were given room 402. The room was nice, everything there that the was described in the hotel info.

At the fitness center, they had a stationary bike, treadmill, elliptical trainer and barbell weights.

For dinner, we went to Publix which is very close and picked up a few things to put together in our room. The bed is plush pillow top very relaxing. The La Quinta us very pet friendly, we saw a number of dogs at check in. However, the hotel was very quite not once did we hear barking.

In the morning, I went to get breakfast to bring up to my wife. Where I discovered that the elevator was out of order. That is the one downside to the hotel with 4 floors and just one elevator

So my first stop is to the front desk to get more info regarding the elevator being out of order. See my wife has spinal bifida so she uses a
wheelchair. The clerk said someone had been called and should be a few hours.

Getting breakfast I see boiled eggs, bread basket with a variety of plain breads and sweet breads, waffle station, fruit stand, a fruit salad, yogurts and hit and cold cereals.

After informing my wife of the situation. We waited until 11 then inquired again at the front desk. They said it is being worked on but no possible time of being operational.

So at this point we went to go down 4 flights of stairs. Not recommended. Going down we had two of the hotel staff pass us no one offered to help. As we neared the last level a hotel guest discovered us and what we were doing and was pretty shocked at what we had to do and do alone.

When we returned, we were informed the elevator would not be operational for the remainder of our stay. They did relocate us to the first floor and credited us one night stay.

Location, price, service spot on. Would stay again. The pool area is nice, never used. We were happy with the hotel over all but we think they should have a plan if action for guest in wheelchairs not on the ground floor.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you for your review. I apologize for my staff's lack of assistance to help you bring your wife downstairs. This HAS been addressed. I also apologize the elevator went down. Unfortunately, they had to order a part which was the reason for the delay.
I am glad you would try us again.
Thank you !
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We wanted a 3 day get away with our 2 dogs. This La Quinta was very clean, everything was new in the rooms and lobby. The staff were very nice and attentive. Close to restaurants and beaches.
Will definitely return

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michelle H
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
So happy everything was perfect for your stay with us - please come back again soon!!!
Thank You!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 November 2013

traveled with team of 30 high school girls from the soccer team and @ 20+ parents. I have been on numerous similar trips with club soccer through 3 kids that have played high level soccer, including trips to Detroit, Las Vegas, Orlando, Atlanta, etc. This stay was one of the best. the hotel was clean, the bed comfortable, and the amenities very nice. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Of the 20+ rooms occupied by whole team, all the parents remarked what a great value it was, and how they were impressed with all aspects of their stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Yipppeee !!!!! 5 STARS --- so happy we exceeded your expectations! Visit again soon!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stayed there 10/18/2013. In-between Ft. Meyers and Naples. Reasonable rates. 100% NON-Smoking Hotel, wish all hotels were. The stay was great. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. The area was safe and security was good. Breakfast was great every morning. Good way to start the day. You will not be disappointed. I booked the night before and everything was ready when we arrived. Good to have a GPS.
I would stay there again if I went to Florida again. Then when we left I simply gave them the card keys, since I already had the receipt.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thrilled you loved our hotel !!!!! I am fortunate to have such a great staff.... Thanks again!
DeLand, Florida
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I booked this hotel based on the reviews I read on this site. And they were correct. For the money you get a nice clean room with a big comfortable bed and a great breakfast. The staff is friendly and after a couple of days they all seem to know your name. I was here for 4 nights on a business trip and will definately return. It is a little hard to find at first and my gps sent me down the wrong street but if you use the directions on thier web site you will have no problem. I would recomend staying here to anyone traveling in that area.

Room Tip: From what I could tell they would all be good, it is not on a busy highway and the back side faces a...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your review !!!! I am so happy everything was great... please visit again soon!!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is a remodeled prior resort hotel property. As such it looks relatively new. The lobby is spacious; the counter personnel are friendly and helpful; but, that didn't stop them from messing up my reservation. The breakfast was meatless and unappealing. While this is a better than average La Quinta, La Quinta's are best know as "pet" hotels and there are always dogs in some of the rooms. As usual, the beds are really good - the pillows are really bad.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank CherokeeMan
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
I am glad my staff was friendly and helpful ----- I am sorry your reservation was not correct. We are looking to add items to our breakfast in the near future.
I am happy you felt we were better than the average LaQuinta --- BUT we strive to EXCEED your expectations. I hope you will visit again if your travels bring you to this area in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bonita Springs
Trianon Bonita Bay
#8 of 15 in Bonita Springs
Hampton Inn Bonita Springs/Naple...
#4 of 15 in Bonita Springs
North Naples
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples
Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
#5 of 15 in Bonita Springs

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North? Share your experiences!