“Fantastic Staff”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
CT
“Fantastic Staff”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights recently and were completely happy with everything. Our room was very nice and clean. The front desk staff was exceptional. We requested a roll away bed for one of our teen boys. They did not have any available but since they had open rooms, they offered us an extra room at no charge. This happened for two nights until a roll away became available.....needless to say our sons were very happy to each have their own queen bed for those 2 nights. We ate a couple times at the diner right next door and it was excellent. The hotel is convenient to Bonita Beach and Barefoot Beach also.

2 Thank knwhalen
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
I am sorry that we did not have a rollaway bed available for you --- but am happy your
boys enjoyed their very own room.
My staff rocks and thank you for agreeing with that!!
Visit again soon !!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 20 July 2014

What a great place and what a great price! I booked this hotel after reading the reviews on tripadvisor and I am so glad that I did. Awesome rooms...we brought our two Siberian Huskies females and the room was super comfortable. The two queen-size beds were very comfortable and the linens were clean and very cozy. Plenty of space in the room for two adults and the two huskies. The staff? Amazing. Very friendly and courteous. I called the front desk to inquire about a good pizza place that delivered to the hotel and the gentleman recommended a place that delivered a delicious NY pizza pie. The pool? Amazing! The pool furniture was very nice especially the outdoor sofa with cushions. I was extremely impressed by the fact that they have a lift for placing handicap people inside the pool. That speaks volume as to how caring the staff and management is. I appreciated the fact that the front desk lady (who I cannot remember her name now but she told me she recently moved here from NY) told me the pool closes at 10pm. No surprises there for any guest traveling. I believe there was an athletic team made up of young adults staying there also and you couldn't tell unless you saw them. The area that surrounds the hotel is perfect for walking your dogs or for a sunset stroll. I requested an early check-in and signed up for text message alerts to notify me when the room was ready. I received a text message at 10:30am! You can't beat that....Only two minor "complaints" or I should say suggestions: the free breakfast wasn't that great. The electric waffle maker cooked the waffles a little too much so they ended up hard. The orange juice didn't really taste like orange juice but more like an orange drink like Sunny Delight. I wish that they would have had scrambled eggs and bacon like at other LQ. If you have dogs, this place rocks! The Bonita Dog Beach is a short drive away and worth it. I am already planning my trip back there. Keep it up!

Room Tip: My room was facing the front of the hotel and it was very close to the 24 hour entrance. I didn'...
1 Thank prdiva1970
I am so happy you took the time to review our hotel. We strive to make our guests have an exceptional stay and not just an ordinary one!!
Come and see us again soon!
Clearwater, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I attended a conference in Bonita Springs. When I travel within the state I like to bring my two dogs. I only stay at LaQuinta when I travel with them because of their awesome pet policies. Rooms were modern, bed was comfortable and room was clean. Nice to have microwave and refrigerator too.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Dan P
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
We love our four legged friends. So glad you enjoyed your stay. please visit again soon!
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is lovely hotel - immaculate with friendly staff, gorgeous pool on lake. Lots of kids, but I guess that is to be expected this time of year. Front desk staff is top notch. Lots to do nearby - ecotours, restaurants, shopping, grocery, etc.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Dolphinswimmer16
Thank you for your "top notch" comment regarding my front desk. I am so proud of them, as
they really truly enjoy their job and taking care of our guests.
Hope you can visit again soon!
Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Friendly and responsive staff, spacious and well designed rooms. The breakfast was a great added feature. Computers in lobbly and even a color printer. I really liked the shampoo, too! Just get the key issue resolved!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Kathleen M
Thank you for staying at our hotel and for your review.
I am glad you had a great stay.
New York
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here five nights. Found a deal on Priceline, checked it out on TripAdvisor, and made the right choice. The place couldn't have been nicer. Room was immaculate, bed was very comfortable, and the shower was more than adequate. Breakfast was free. Location is superb, right on US41. Highly recommended. Pool area could use some work, but no big deal.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Martin B
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad all was great.
Please visit us again soon!!!!
Cary, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I don't usually comment on hotels or hotel stays. However, I was most impressed with your hotel and the customer service from the minute my family walked in until the minute we left. The hotel was beautiful, the staff friendly, and the room comfortable and immaculate. I have been to four and five star hotels that were not as comfortable, clean, or accommodating. It seems no matter where I go and at what La Quinta I stay, I am always pleasantly surprised and look forward to my next visit. It is becoming my go-to hotel when my family and I venture away from home. Linda, you should be proud to work for a hotel chain and an organization that strives for excellence across the board, and I thank you for being a part of that excellence. Please give your staff a big thank you from my family to yours for a job very well done! Karen K. Cary, NC

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so very much for your kind words. I am very fortunate to have
such an awesome staff,
I will make sure I share your review with all of them.
Please visit again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bonita Springs
Trianon Bonita Bay
#7 of 15 in Bonita Springs
Hampton Inn Bonita Springs/Naple...
#4 of 15 in Bonita Springs
Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
#6 of 15 in Bonita Springs
North Naples
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North? Share your experiences!