La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Flamingo Motel(Bonita Springs)
View Hotel
Inn on the Bay Motel(Bonita Springs)
View Hotel
Wild Pines of Bonita Bay(Bonita Springs)
View Hotel
Trianon Bonita Bay(Bonita Springs)
View Hotel
Ranch House Motel(Bonita Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsmel's dinerdog beachbarefoot beachnice hotela pet friendly hotelking suitewould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areanice poolhard boiled eggsclean roomsconvenient locationfront desk staffgreat place to stayfree breakfastyogurtbed was comfortable
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is lovely hotel - immaculate with friendly staff, gorgeous pool on lake. Lots of kids, but I guess that is to be expected this time of year. Front desk staff is top notch. Lots to do nearby - ecotours, restaurants, shopping, grocery, etc.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dolphinswimmer16
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for your "top notch" comment regarding my front desk. I am so proud of them, as
they really truly enjoy their job and taking care of our guests.
Hope you can visit again soon!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Friendly and responsive staff, spacious and well designed rooms. The breakfast was a great added feature. Computers in lobbly and even a color printer. I really liked the shampoo, too! Just get the key issue resolved!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kathleen M

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for your review.
I am glad you had a great stay.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here five nights. Found a deal on Priceline, checked it out on TripAdvisor, and made the right choice. The place couldn't have been nicer. Room was immaculate, bed was very comfortable, and the shower was more than adequate. Breakfast was free. Location is superb, right on US41. Highly recommended. Pool area could use some work, but no big deal.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Martin B
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad all was great.
Please visit us again soon!!!!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I don't usually comment on hotels or hotel stays. However, I was most impressed with your hotel and the customer service from the minute my family walked in until the minute we left. The hotel was beautiful, the staff friendly, and the room comfortable and immaculate. I have been to four and five star hotels that were not as comfortable, clean, or accommodating. It seems no matter where I go and at what La Quinta I stay, I am always pleasantly surprised and look forward to my next visit. It is becoming my go-to hotel when my family and I venture away from home. Linda, you should be proud to work for a hotel chain and an organization that strives for excellence across the board, and I thank you for being a part of that excellence. Please give your staff a big thank you from my family to yours for a job very well done! Karen K. Cary, NC

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so very much for your kind words. I am very fortunate to have
such an awesome staff,
I will make sure I share your review with all of them.
Please visit again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Had family visiting the Ft Myers/Naples area. Decided to drive over from the East Coast and visit for a day. Never being in the area (in this century anyway) we stayed and explored with our family. front desk made sure we had a room next to our family no muss no fuss.
Pleaset rooms, well-kept and din't kill the wallet. Breakfast was good and the pool inviting. Beaches were our scene though.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Glad all was good and you got to visit with your family. Hope you can visit again
soon!!! Thank you for choosing LaQuinta !