“10 yr. member, BEST LQ by far”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
Venice, Florida
“10 yr. member, BEST LQ by far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

I've been using LQ for 10 years, always been happy. But, this hotel was outstanding. Staff was overtly attentive and helpful, breakfast items were abundant including fresh fruit!!! Pool area is beautiful, rooms clean and even the halls smelled fresh and clean.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Thank you so much for your nice comments!!!!
I am so thrilled you had a great stay..... we strive for perfection !!!
I am so proud of my staff. I hope you can visit us again soon!!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

We have stayed here twice, June and July 4th weekend. The staff at the front desk were very pleasant and always had a smile. Amanda was very helpful! The rooms are clean and the beds were very comfortable! We sure loved that.
Even though we don't have a pet, this hotel IS pet friendly and we saw guests that had their dogs and they seemed very happy to me!
The pool was clean and we were allowed to check in early. We'd stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
I am so happy that you came to visit us again ---- and that your stay was enjoyable!!!!
We want every guest to have a special experience here.
Please visit again soon!!!!
San Francisco, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

This hotel is not pet friendly. Anyone who owns pets knows that fireworks scare animals. For being a pet friendly hotel, I was shocked when they allowed loud fireworks in the parking lot on an august evening. It was not he 4th of July and there was no warning. Such noise can also be very difficult for veterans with PTSD. Very poor taste from this LQ. Save yourself the trouble and stay somewhere else.

1 Thank Daisy M
Linda M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
I do apologize for the fireworks. We DO NOT allow fireworks - another guest was setting them off and as soon as we found out about it, it was stopped.
We are very pet friendly and even have dog treats on the front counter.
I wish I could control what my guests do - but unfortunately, I cannot. Please accept my sincere apologies.
Fort Lauderdale, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We like staying at the LaQuinta Bonita Beach Florida because it is a relatively new and very clean facility with very comfortable rooms at very reasonable prices. It is also very convenient for visiting our family members nearby.

1 Thank Robert D
I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you had a good stay with us and hope to see you again soon!!
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We chose this hotel based on the positive reviews. Our stay was short , but from the moment we arrived the staff was pleasant , and even allowed us to check in earlier since we were traveling with our dog and we had a scheduled tour at the Florida Gulf Coast University . The pool was clean and there were plenty of comfortable beach furniture and the pool looked over a lake which was beautiful . The breakfast was good , the rooms clean and beds comfortable , but the friendly staff is what made our stay perfect . I would definately return back to this hotel .

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you for your review !!! Thank you as well, regarding the nice comment about my staff.
They are awesome and I really appreciate your acknowledgment !!!!! I will pass your comments along to them.
Hope you can visit again soon!
Boynton Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

This Particular LaQuinta Inn, located in Bonita Springs Florida was a gem!! It was modern looking, clean, updated furniture, very handicapped accessible, (though we, ourselves, do not require such accessibility at this point in time,) the staff were friendly and accommodating. We really did enjoy our stay there, and we are already considering returning on some future vacation.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Arthur V
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay -- we try our best to make every stay memorable for our guests!!!
I hope you can visit us again soon!!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bonita Springs
Trianon Bonita Bay
#6 of 15 in Bonita Springs
Hampton Inn Bonita Springs/Naple...
#4 of 15 in Bonita Springs
Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
#7 of 15 in Bonita Springs
North Naples
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North? Share your experiences!