Best Western Heritage Inn & Suites
Tropicana Motel(Wauchula)
Streamsong Resort(Fort Meade)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewshot wafflesc worked wellwestern hotelsbreakfast attendantmile radiuscentral floridagood nights sleepyogurtonly stayed one nighttwo queen bedseasy accessnext morningfront desk staffconvenient locationclean roomsgreat place to staywauchula
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I can not say enough good things about this hotel. All employees were very friendly and accomodating. The front desk personnel were extremely friendly and helpful at check in and check out. The hotel security man was extremely helpful when we came back to our rooms at midnight and were looking for coffee. The lady who served breakfast was sweet and very accomodating. Accomodations were very comfortable and clean. This hotel is a model for what all hotels should look like.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The hotel was very nice and clean and we were warmly welcomed. In the morning we went down to breakfast and we were greeted by the nicest and very pleasant Helen. She could not have been more helpful and made my husband the "best waffle" ever. She kept everything so clean and running smoothly. I hope she is there next time we vist. Employees like her make a hotel worth going back ...thanks Helen.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Very nice hotel property in Hardee County, Florida. I spent three nights there while traveling for business. The hotel staff were very courteous, the hotel and grounds were immaculate and the beds were comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I was so pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I was driving south through the desolate part of Florida. I was tired and thought I had made a huge mistake having begun this road trip with no confirmed hotel reservation. I was preparing myself to drive through the night and take my chances. But I was VERY tired and dreaded the idea. I am 64 years old and was travelling alone in the dark. No hotels, no restaurants, no gas stations, nothing for miles and miles...and then out of nowhere this welcome sight. I generally do not stay at Best Western, thinking they are not quite up to my standard. This hotel EXCEEDED my expectations. You can drive confidently along Route 17 knowing there is an awesome place to stay in the small town of Bowling Green, Florida! An amazing place with comfy bed, friendly helpful staff, and great breakfast! Stay here and you WILL NOT regret it!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The staff is very helpful, and clearly want you to enjoy your stay. The hot tub suite is very nice and worth the few extra dollars in space and comfort. If you can afford this, definitely do it! This hotel is great because of the price paid, staff, comfortable beds and ease to get in and out of when arriving and departing. Highly enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple