“Great Staff and Great Stay”

Courtyard Boynton Beach
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Boynton Beach
Camden, New Jersey
“Great Staff and Great Stay”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This hotel was great. Debbie Allen was able to help us book several rooms for a funeral arrangement. She was great and did an excellent job of helping us out during a time of need. Keri at the front desk was extremely accommodating and did everything she could to make us comfortable. On top of that, the hotel was SO CLEAN. I mean spotless. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean as well. The bathrooms were excellent, and they give you plenty of towels. The cafe downstairs serves Starbucks coffee all day and at 5pm it turns into a bar which we loved. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others, I had an amazing stay!

Room Tip: Check out the pool- it's really nice! Even at night!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Ben N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Based on other reviews I cautiously reserved only 1 night of a 2 night day. Shortly after arrival I extended the reservation because this Courtyard suited my needs perfectly. Once you give up on (or have no need for) convenient beach access, this hotel is a reliable, quiet, secure and clean place to bunk. I spent some time inland near I-95 visiting relatives and afternoons and evening on or near the beach at Delray. About 2 miles east to the beach and about 4 miles south and west to the relatives, I was pretty centrally located.

Because I stayed 2 nights, I experienced housekeeping and found it to be just fine. I missed early free coffee and whatever breakfast but the Starbucks-brewed coffee I bought at the lobby concession was hot and fresh.

Having asked for a 2nd floor courtyard room I was actually given one not quite on the pool but on an access path between two building. It was fine and appreciated being able to open the sliding door to the balcony at night. No obvious critters entered.

Room Tip: Courtyard-facing is best but hotel is setback from street and noise is not a problem overall. 2nd fl...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We came to south FL for a family surprise party. This hotel is near my Dad. A little difficult to get in to as the entrance is in a mall. Nice staff, clean room. My only complaint is the hard pillows and weak coffee.

Courtyard by marriott rarely disappoints.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 10 April 2014

If you check into Yelp while staying at this Marriott hotel, you get a free cocktail. The staff bartender will deny and say they didn't put that in so they don't have to honour the gift. Odd for a Marriott to challenge a customer, with phone and app in hand. Stay was lovely. Rooms are very far away from front desk, so be prepared to walk aways to your room. Kaitlyn at the front desk was very sweet and accommodating.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Suzan S
Patrick H, General Manager at Courtyard Boynton Beach, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
I thank you for choosing our Courtyard Marriott for your accommodations while in Boynton Beach.
I also do apologize about the way our Bartender handled that situation. We should have accepted the coupon for the complimentary drink immediately. Then the Hotel could have reviewed the coupon at a later time.
We pride ourselves on providing the best Customer Service we can and I appreciate your feedback so that we can find out where our opportunities for improvement are.
Spotsylvania, Virginia
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Spent 3 nights there in 2 rooms with my family and my sons equestrian trainer. The rooms were neat and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a good location with plenty of parking. The pool is nice but spa could use some help, It wasn't very hot and the jets barely worked. Minor problem:First day only 1 coffee cup (two reg. coffee packets), next day no coffee cups, but the packets were replaced.

I do have one issue with the hotel. As a Marriott Platinum Premier member, I sent an e-mail via the hotel's website inquiring about an upgrade since I had booked 2 single rooms on points and would prefer a single room with two bedrooms which wasn't an option with points but was available for cash. I received a conformation e-mail that my e-mail had been sent, but never heard back. I then sent an e-mail to Front.Desk@CourtyardBoyntonBeach.com ATTN:GM. Also never received a response. I called the day of the arrival and talked to someone at the front desk. I explained I had sent two emails and never received a response. She said she was new but would go to talk to the manager that receives those emails and call me back. Never received a call back. I understand upgrades are not always available, but what is not acceptable is no response. A simple "its not available" would had sufficed.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Patrick H, General Manager at Courtyard Boynton Beach, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Good morning,

First off I would like to thank you for staying with us here at the Courtyard Marriott while you were visiting Boynton Beach. Also I would like to sincerely apologize that no one responded to your email. I have to say that honestly we dropped the ball on that email request. It was brought to my attention that you would like to make the change to your reservation and I authorized that change to be made. Unfortunately no one ever conveyed that to you thus you were unable to get what you wanted. I am truly sorry that this occurred, especially as you are a Platinum Member and spend most of your nights with the Marriott Brand. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention so that we can repair the communication error that took place. Thank you for your feedback as well as your Loyalty to Marriott!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stayed here from March 12th to the 19th. Although I was a bit disappointed in the "lounge" area and the snack bar....the young lady at the desk was pleasant and accomodating. The rooms were clean and the housekeeping staff was more than competent. The lobby was kept clean and unlike other reviewers I did not see people running inside without shoes.

The area that disappointed was the pool area. Everything was clearly outdated and somewhat dilapidated. There was black dirt under the umbrellas, the lounge chairs were ripped and dirty, but the spa was an absolute disgrace. I am a health care professional and was astounded at the condition of the spa....the water was dirty with scum floating on top in all the corners, the tile looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in months and most of the jets were nonfunctional. I had been traveling with an elderly getnleman and a man who is presently receiving chemo and both were looking forward to relaxing in the spa. I went to the front desk to report this and was assured it would be fixed. The next day I inquired if it had been cleaned and was assured it was. Upon arriving at the spa we found that it was exactly the same. This time, one of the gentlemen spoke to the manager and was assured it would be handled. Shortly afterward two men arived, looked at the spa and walked of. We were hopeful that this meant something would be done, however after several hours we realized that things were not going to change.

It is a shame that the simple task of cleaning a spa could not be accomplished to have made this a lovely vacation stay.

L. Twomey

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank lorraine t
Patrick H, General Manager at Courtyard Boynton Beach, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
I would like to thank you for choosing our Courtyard Marriott while in Boynton Beach, Florida. I also would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your stay.
I apologize about the condition of the pool area and the spa, someone should have responded right away and cleaned the spa so that you were then able to enjoy it. I certainly will look into what went wrong with it not getting cleaned.
I ordered new pool furniture, chairs, chaise lounges and umbrellas to replace the existing furniture. The 8 umbrellas have already made it to property and were set up last week and they look great.
Again, thank you for your feedback as it is the most valuable tool we have to enhance our Guest's experience and I hope you continue your loyalty to Marriott.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 23 March 2014

the lady at the desk did not help me at all. she insist of not finding my reservation. while calling the reservation office she cancelled my reservation. how did i know? because i received an email while on the phone. she keeps saying there's no room because she gave away my room! I asked for a manager to talk to talked to that day but she said there's nothing she cannot do. She needs to be educated. she needs to learn how to communicate with their customers. She needs to learn how to fix problem and don;t just say " I CANT DO ANYTHING!" SUPER TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Room Tip: do not go to this branch!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank p a
Patrick H, General Manager at Courtyard Boynton Beach, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Good evening,

I would like to extend my apologies with your recent experience at our Courtyard Marriott Boynton Beach. I would really like the opportunity to speak with you further about this matter. If you would be so kind as to email me some additional information it will be my pleasure to look into this further. Again, I apologize about the situation but I am in need of some additional information to better understand what transpired. Please email me at your earliest convenience at Front.Desk@CourtyardBoyntonBeach.com, attention GM

Travellers are raving about these Boynton Beach hotels

4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,014 reviews
Hyatt Place Delray Beach
Hyatt Place Delray Beach
#3 of 15 in Delray Beach

Been to Courtyard Boynton Beach? Share your experiences!