“Pleasant place for lunch”

Village Tavern Boynton Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Village Tavern Boynton Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 321 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Price range: US$25 - US$45
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Pleasant place for lunch”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Had lunch here today with a friend and was pleased. The shrimp & grits was an interesting twist with Gruyere cheese & Applewood smoked bacon - bacon overpowers the other flavors a bit, but still very good. Atmosphere is nice and quiet and the service was good.

1 Thank BizLuxTrvlr

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Good food, good atmosphere, reasonable ”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Always looking for a good restaurant in Boynton when visiting my mom. Seems we always have to go to WPB or Boca/Delray. This was a find for us!! It was packed on a Saturday night. It reminds me of J Alexander's and Houston's, wide open, lots of booths, live entertainment with dancing outside . Full Bar. We had house made chips were not the best, too oily and limp. House made veggie burger was very good. Kids had Mac and cheese which was good as well. $9.00 Martini's a bargain. Older crowd but family friendly.

1 Thank Napamoon
USA
“Great atmosphere, nice brunch”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My friend and I ate here recently. We both enjoyed the brie and bacon omelet. For once, we were served reasonably-sized omelets. The 3 and 4 egg omelets served at many restaurants are simply too big. This omelet was a nice size, and the fillings enough to enjoy but not too heavy to weigh the eggs down. The potatoes, cinnamon, I think, muffin and fruit were nice additions. Even though we went for brunch, I did choose to have dessert as well. I tried the key lime pie. The pie I was served was partially covered in a Cool-Whip type whipped topping. A dash of fresh cream would have been so much better. What I got was what seemed like a quarter of a tub of Cool-Whip. The key lime pie was a bit gooey for my taste and it had the color of Cheesecake Factory's low-carb cheesecake. The saving grace was the flavor. Overall, that part of the meal was a disappointment.

I appreciated the service. It was warm, friendly, and prompt.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Consistently very good food, atmosphere”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Eat here often for dinner. Today at at lunch, found the cool, sleek, comfortable restaurant supported by polite, prompt service. We had a lunch serving of Filet Mignonette and a lunch serving of Teriyaki Filet mignonette. Both were delicious.

Boynton Beach, Florida
“convenient and reliable”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We go to the Village Tavern often with friends. The food is good, the service is very good and the prices are reasonable. They also have an extensive gluten free menu. When a friend asks if you want to go out to dinner, and doesn't have someplace specific in mind, I recommend you try the Village Tavern.

• Visited September 2013