“I think you should know.”
Review of Bar Louie

Bar Louie
Ranked #162 of 322 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Bar/ Tavern/ Restaurant
“I think you should know.”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Chris the bartender povided the most amazing customer service and made my girl and I so feel comfortable. Truly understands hospitality.

• Visited June 2013

Lake Worth, FL
“If I could go back in time I would have gone somewhere else!”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I pulled up the menu online and I saw a turkey, ham and brie sandwich that sounded SO yummy! So we go in and the sign states to seat yourself, so. e did we waited like 8 minuets to be greeted, So I order the sandwich and was told there is no brie, so after looking at the menu I ask if I could get a different kind of cheese so I order it withe mozzarell. My daughter orders a grilled cheese, my husband orders a burger. We all order tater tots so about 15 minutes go by and we are informed there are no burger buns, really annoying so they put my husbands burger on multi-grain bread. NOT good at all. We get our food NO TOTS!!! ALSO to top it off they bring our daughter the wrong food they brought her mac and cheese. She get her grilled cheese and it is also on multi-grain bread. ( only good thing about the order mix-up she did not like the grilled cheese) so let's see no brie, no burger buns, and no tots. This was my first ad last time at bar Louie, it is a shame it looks like a cool place to go but I am forever left with a bad taste in my mouth.

• Visited May 2013
Fredonia, Kentucky
“Wow, Great Going on St. Patrick's Day”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I've passed this bar several times going to the other pub in the same area, noting that it wasn't really for me. Didn't seem like my type of crowd or my type of place. For St. Patrick's Day they met what should be a requirement for all bars to offer on the date. They offered cheap green beer and cheap shots of Jameson. They also had a cool band and a very nice indoor and outdoor set up. Being as I'm in the area often and Slainte's St. Patrick's Day was horrendous, I'll definitely be back.

Visited March 2013
“Great place to hang out”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Very nice place when we walked in we were surprised on how big it it was. You can't beat the dollar Burger nights. What a deal! And then the dollar beer nights. It has a young refreshing environment which attracts a younger crowd. It's a fun place to hang out!

“Never going back!”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

This restaurant was a huge waste of money and time. Their food was salty and definitely not worth the price. I have had better burgers at five guys than this place. The service was terrible! I sat at the bar, where there were 2 bartenders plus a manager, with the less than half full and I had to wait for drinks, silverware, and food. To make matters even worse, the manager had a very unpleasant and unprofessional attitude. Do NOT waste your money there!