“Good food, but”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
“Good food, but”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

Food is good, better than most but two things, the place is COLD, I mean REALLY very COLD. Maybe it's comfortable for the working staff but God help you if you are seated anywhere near a vent (and there are many). Sometimes you really don't have a choice of where to sit because it can get crowded so, bring a sweater. I have complained but they never seem to do anything about it. Also lately the ladies room was less than clean. I don't know if there's a new manager or what but it ain't pretty. I hope Pei Wei you're listening.

• Visited May 2013

Upstate, NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place for Fresh Asian Food-Fast Service, Too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

We just bought a second home in Boynton Beach and this is one of our favorite places to eat! There are many restaurants in the area to choose from, but this is tried and true. I believe it is a part of PF Chang's restaurant line, which is more upscale. We have eaten in the restaurant as well as ordered out. Food is ready quickly and always hot and tastes fresh. I always get the Ginger Chicken-yum! We have had lettuce wraps, spring rolls, my husband got the caramel chicken last time and said it was great. Great prices, too! For 3 adults, we can eat for around $35, and have some leftover for lunch the next day! Love this place! Wish we had one back home in Central New York!

• Visited May 2013
Delray Beach
“Daughter's Favorite Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Food is always great here! Everything is made fresh! My daughter likes to have lunch here on our mom & daughter days and we've never been disappointed.

Visited February 2013
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Have never been to Pei Wei. It was delicious and it was great value. We wanted something a little quicker and more casual than a restaurant with wait service. We also needed a place with healthy menu options. This was perfect. Everyone let very happy.

Visited April 2013
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Worth Trying”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

I love Asian food. Most of the time, its tasty, healthy, and filling. Pei Wei Asian Diner, an Asian Fusion fast food restaurant, is all of the above. We went for lunch. I had a Mongolian Vegetables and Tofu Combo with Thai Wonton Soup. My husband had Pad Thai with the same soup. Portions were ample. Staff was very helpful in helping us sort out the menu choices. Prices were reasonable. Will definitely return.

• Visited April 2013