“Quite a Good Buffet”

Dining options: Reservations
Boca Raton, Florida
“Quite a Good Buffet”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This restaurant offers a really impressive selection of Japanese and Chinese dishes. We were a large party, and I heard no one complain. The sushi and sashimi seemed fresh and well-presented. Indeed, there is a staff of sushi chefs behind the counter hard at work. Wait staff clearing plates and refilling beverages were very efficient. In all, the atmosphere was clean and inviting.

• Visited May 2014

Boston, MA USA
“Good food”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Good food but a bit expensive than other Buffet. A lot of choice of sushi, The buffet in general had not much to offer. It was a good food for the occasion.

Visited February 2014
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Poor Quality Food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have been to Ginza many times. This was by far the worst experience. It is essentially the same as lunch only at about twice the price. There are much better choices for Asian buffets in the area.

• Visited March 2014
la libertad, ecuador
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just what I expected.....”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

No complaints. I enjoy sushi once in a while, and this place offers me what I like. I am not a connaisseur of sushi but thoroughly enjoyed what they had to offer. Lots of crab choices. Nice that we could ask a chef to rustle up some shrimps for us on the grill while we waited. They also have meats and other buffet items, not just sushi. Service is good, place is clean, food is fresh. No complaints on my end. We have been here several times and always enjoyed our meal.

• Visited September 2013
boynton beach
“Just went to GINZA 1/6/2014”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I see a change in Japanese buffets in the area, this time I was disappointed. Here's why ! They are cutting the rolls to thin so it. Affects the tastes also the a/c was to cold and I do not feel comfortable . Server was new and I had to chance her for everything . Some of the quality was missing. The seaweed salad was bitter. This seems to be happening all over I have eaten in all in palm. Beach even boca which had warm sushi. So much for favorites , things change.

• Visited January 2014