“It was a very nice meal”

Massimo's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #228 of 319 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
new york
“It was a very nice meal”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We are down in Boynton visiting very close to Massimos Restaurant. I had heard somebody say the food wasn't very good there so we weren't going to try it. We ended up going last night because of the location being so close and not wanting to take a longer drive. We were all pleasantly surprised! We had a very nice meal there. Not at all what some of the reviewers were saying. The bread was delicious, the salad was very nice and all of our entrees were what you would expect from a family type Italian restaurant. The food is simple but certainly tasty, this is not a trendy fancy place but it was a nice atmosphere with super friendly staff. I never would have written a review but I felt I should because of the bad wrap they were getting. We really enjoyed ourselves and I would definitely go back.

• Visited December 2013

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Lacking good food”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We've been to this restaurant on one occasion and we were disappointed with both the food and the service. The food was not very tasty, and I doubt we would return. The service was spotty and the waitstaff unattentive during our visit.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank jay p
Delray Beach, Florida
“Didnt care”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We actually came to this restaurant, but after being ignored decided to check out Alabama Joes, everything happens for a reason. Best decision ever

Visited August 2013
4 Thank rich p
Boynton Beach, Florida
“The Best "Neighborhood" Italian”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Great Pizza, Salads and just about anything off the entree side of the menu. Friendly people, attentive wait staff make for a comfortable meal. Great for take-out!.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank John T
New Jersey
“Welcome back!!!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Was there yesterday with my Mother-in-law and close friend. It's always a great experience when visiing Massimo's. Basil and Mary are great people and always make you feel like family. I had my favorite and was not disappointed. Great owners, great food, great experience.

• Visited June 2013