“Lunch & Movie!”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Lunch & Movie!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My son and I had a great day here watch a Three D movie! It was clean, bathrooms were clean! Popcorn was good! The ticket taker was a little rude, she was more interested talking to other guys worker but was not welcoming us into directing us to witch movie door was ours! arrg!! but that did not take away from our experience of the theater! I can't wait to go back and watch another Three D movie!!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“you can sleep in the chairs”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

we go to the movies once a week and the choice of theaters in the Boynton area is decent, but somehow, we always end up at Cinemark....the prices are standard for the area....the refreshments are adequate, but nobody goes to the movies for a n epicurean delight anyway....the movies are always first run and even the teens are well behaved....the best thing, though, are the reclining seats that you can fall asleep in (that is not a commentary on movie choices)

Visited June 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“MODERN MOVIE THEATER”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Convenient showings, wide array of food, large screens, great sound.
Seats comfortable with beverage holders between seats. ADA compliant.
Bargain matinees and senior Monday and bargain Tuesday.
Convenient to mall and food court and local restaurants.
Accommodates groups and organizations.
Has party room for kids and arcade.

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not adult beverage convenient”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My wife and I had a not so pleasant time last evening. In their defense, we were running a little behind to a popular movie. So like most families would do, I sent her with the kids to save seats while I shopped for food and beverages.

Got the kids their drinks and proceeded to go to the bar for two glasses of wine. Much to my amazement, the bartender said I could only get one glass of wine. When I explained that my wife was watching the kids in the seats, he said I'm sorry but only one drink is permitted. So like a good husband I got my wife her Chardonnay. I delivered same and returned for mine. The bartender said to me your wife has to get the second glass. As you can imagine, this is taking quite some time. So now I had to ask my wife to leave the theatre while I watched the kids and she gets my Merlot.

When I asked management, they said it's a company policy so that persons don't buy alcohol for minors. However, this puts a burden on adults who want to enjoy themselves at a movie. My wife and I enjoy the movies and this company (Cinemark) is the only theatre company that has this policy. Moreover, if people are determined to get an alcoholic beverage for a minor, this policy is not going to make a difference.

The movie industry depends on families, couples etc enjoying themselves at their establishment. If these types of policies continue, I know my wife and I will visit a more convenient movie theatre or rent a movie at home then be inconvenienced. They will policy themselves right out of existence.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Brian F
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Very nice movie theatre!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I like this movie theatre a lot. It has many theatres, including XD and 3D. They're snack bar has a large variety and their staff is really, really nice. Plus they have cheap tix available for students, military, senior and on Tuesdays, it's $6. Check out their site for further details.

Visited April 2014