“Family Friendly + Good Food”

Casa LInda Mexican & Spanish Cuisine
Ranked #31 of 324 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We have over 20 years of experience in Mexican & Spanish Food Prepared everything fresh daily. We have two location to serve you in Boynton & Lake Worth Mariachi Night Thursday (Boynton) Wednesday (Lake Worth) we also offer .99 Cents Margaritas every Wednesday (Boynton) Tuesday (Lake Worth)
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Think of a cute casual restaurant with the most genuinely friendly family in charge and you have Casa Linda. They welcome each guest as if they were members of their family and continue to cater to your every need while you are a guest of their establishment.
We have been there many times with family, friends and business associates and everyone has been satisfied. Good food, reasonable prices and good atmosphere for all ages.
Try it, you will like it.

1  Thank Phoenix33

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My family and I celebrated a birthday here and we were very pleased with our experience. The food was great and affordable, the service was excellent, and the ambiance was authentic. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for a good Mexican dining experience.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I saw mixed reviews but most looked good....Ignore the bad reviews..This place has good food! My wife and I had different choices and both really enjoyed our dinners! The meal sizes were ample and food was nicely prepared and tasty! We did not know that margaritas were 1/2 off on Sunday when we chose this place...It was a very good margarita for $3.00.....On Thursday nights, apparently, they have live mariachi music! It was our firast time but will NOT be our last...Ask for Edwin...He was an excellent server! Todo fue muy bueno!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My favorite place for Mexican food. The chips and salsa is very very good. KZ Burrito is my favorite and never disappoints me. Drinks are OK. The only thing I don't like is the Mariachi band. Where they have it is way to loud so you can't have a conversation without yelling. They should move it around the corner near the doors and booth.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We went there on Wednesday and it was 99 cent margaritas. The service was very good and the food was delicious and plentiful. My wife and father in law could not finish their meals so we had it for lunch the next day.

The 99 cent margaritas added that special touch. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Many people came in with families so I would feel very comfortable bringing my family here. We enjoyed it so much, we are going again tomorrow.