“Golda has good food, great service, good prices.”
Review of Golda - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Been to Golda's twice and both times were very happy with the food, service and prices.
I recommend this restaurant, which they had a branch down in Hollywood, we could use reasonably priced family restaurant like this.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

This is an excellent family restaurant with strong managerial involvement ensuring that customers are pleased with their experience. We have been here several times before while visiting family in the area, and there is a high level of consistency in the quality of service and food. A broad menu provides a range of choices with reasonable prices. It is obvious that most patrons are repeat customers, as we have become.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I've been there a few times, and enjoy the food. Their corn dogs are delicious, and the Golda's Hot Plate is a good appetizer, if you like fried, tasty food. I've also had their pargiyot, which was extremely tasty.

I would recommend going here if you're in the Boynton area and want kosher food.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

This small middle eastern style restaurant is just wonderful. We have been there many times with friends and family, both for lunch and dinner. Good choice of both meat and poultry. Reminds of small restaurants we have eaten in Jerusalem. Meals begin with an assortment of small salads accompanied with warm pita bread. They have a very reasonable lunch special and their dinner prices are very moderate.

1  Thank OnthegoDelrayBeach
Reviewed 14 March 2013

This is not your average Pita place! Just off I95 and Boynton Beach Blvd, it is easy to find. I have eaten there several times, and find their food delicious. The appetizer plate the server brings to the table is filled with delectible delights. At various times I have eaten the Schnitzel which is wonderful, also the Marsala, and the Felafels are heavenly. The best thing on the menu in my opinion is the Moroccan Lamb Tagine. It is absolutely mouth watering. This is not a fancy place, it just has great food.