“Great food and great service”
Review of Miller's Ale House

Miller's Ale House
Ranked #19 of 325 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: Specialties Miller's Ale House is a casual, local restaurant and bar where you can hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes; daily dinner, lunch and cocktail specials, and we have over 75 brews, including local favorites. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This popular local restaurant will not disappoint. Food and service were both excellent! Although it was crowded we didn't wait long (You can call ahead and put your name on the list) and the outdoor bar area has seating so you don't have to stand.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Standard american fare prepared well with a beer menu that is better than most. Also, this is my go-to spot for casual dining if I'm not sure my guests food preference. Can't go wrong with the Miller Steak Sandwich, Bistro Burger, or the Apple Walnut Salad for weight watchers.

In my opinion, the drink selection has been on the decline since late 2012. I've had too many instances of placing my drink order, waiting 15-20 minutes, then being notified that my requested beer is no longer on tap. Also, the weekly drink specials kinda suck.

Overall, great place to catch a bite and the game.

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Darren at the bar was great!!!
Food is affordable, delicious and portions are very generous!
The sea food bake is a must try !!! Great drink and food specials every day of the week !
If your looking for a great bar scene, stop by on a big game day . If your looking for something a little more relaxed, they also have a full sit down dinner option.

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

I met up with some friends that are from out of state here and we were completely disappointed on the staff. The bar tenders seemed to only take good care of a group of their friends that were at the bar. A waiter came out with some mozzarella sticks and asked us if we wanted it, my friends were under the impression that she was giving it away for free so they said sure. A few minutes later my friends went to the restroom and that's when one of the bartenders asked me how did I get the mozzarella sticks so I told her one of her fellow employees just gave it to us and walked away. I wasn't eating any of it since im lactose intolerant. She turns around and tells the other bartender what's going on and then she yells aloud to her friend across the bar if he got his order of mozzarella sticks, he said no. Then the male bartender rudely asked me why am I eating those, so I told him first of all I'm not eating those and second of all your fellow employee just gave us this order. He took the plate and threw it on the little island where they have all the beer taps. I believe that if your in the customer service business then you should never catch an attitude or treat the customers rudely especially if your staff was in the wrong. There are plenty of ale houses in that area and I will take my money and spend it elsewhere. I will NOT visit here again and I DO NOT recommend this place to anyone.

2  Thank Gonzo_CL9
Reviewed 26 February 2014

good spot... a little crowded, but a good drink and friendly service...lots of options on seating and both food & drink